Couple Suggestions!

phil823

FS Member
First to POST!!

aight well im not sure if it against rules here but im thinking of a warez section mabey....i want to contribute to this community but, with my limited knowledge of computer languages its hard...

one thing i do know though is my warez!

mabey make the section viewable by members only and mabey 50+ posts...thats why its kept out of public eyes a little bit. and keep 1 post trojan people out

Call the Section "General Downloads" or something...make it work warez, and other misc stuff to download.

What do you all think?

well the problem with warez is people just leech files from other sites and don't give credits to where they leeched it or to the uploader and then use those worthless posts as a basis to why they should get VIP or whatnot. If there was to be a warez section then i think there should be a rule which is something like every single file posted should be forced to be .rar'd and have the password **your alias - FreeSteam** or something so we know they actully uploaded it. Also another problem is idiots spamming the forums with "thanks" just to increase their post count.

Yep..i just got Photoshop Cs3 from Rays post..thanks ray.. ( i made my firstp icture in photoshop with it.. i made my sig lol..blurred the corners burnt a few things lightened a few things put my name on it and its looks fine lol)

oh ok.... was just an idea, i was just trying to think of ways i cant actually contribute :(....i not a fan of leeching, but cant come up with anything creative to share.

i have no computer language skills
no photoediting skills
no rythm
no musical talent lol

so as i see it im useless!

oh ok.... was just an idea, i was just trying to think of ways i cant actually contribute :(....i not a fan of leeching, but cant come up with anything creative to share.

i have no computer language skills
no photoediting skills
no rythm
no musical talent lol

so as i see it im useless!

Pay 35$ and you can leech warez here ;). So well :D And might other kind of things which are rly useful.

aight lol....

Oh and Ass posted Before...

i dont want a warez section to leech i want it so i can actually contribute stuff!! i have alot of stuff i think people here would like to have easy and open access to

aight lol....

Oh and Ass posted Before...

i dont want a warez section to leech i want it so i can actually contribute stuff!! i have alot of stuff i think people here would like to have easy and open access to

Then go to FSwarez, there you get many warez!

Back