CreateAMuck In The Hizzle!

CreateAMuck

G'day everyone, Not going to say what country I'm from but from the first word I hope you can guess it correctly. I own nswarez.com and host warez forums/sites/files if you have seen me around. For some people who remember me I was the admin on the IPB forum for a few months till some shit hit the fan for me and I got demoted don't take it the wrong way, If I was the owner I would demote me for not visiting. I'm kind of suprised I still have all my admin/mod right on all of the other forums I visited but now I'm back and ready to post. Call me CaM for short:

C reate
A
M uck

My steam account is disabled so all I play now is WoW, BF2 And AA. Not in this forum for the downloads but for the community and to see what new clients hit the scene.

Catchya Later.

Like OMFG!! you own nswarez? would you sign my hard drive? lol. just playing.

But umm, why is the site down? not enough donations or something?

Oh and.. umm..
welcome.

haha I will sign it only for you because you are sexay!..

Twas never down we are still up . . Didn't know you where a member :p

I was trying to use one of those online translations to talk to you in russian but it didn't work :(

Hug'z является секси ?

Something sex? wtf? Im starting to forget Russian alphabet, I don't use Russian a lot in USA.. lol spell it in English.

403? Isent that a website error like forbidden or something?

Good to see you back though. Maybe be affiliates.

dude you own nswarez !!!!!! that fuckin pwns im a member (not an active one i'll admit) but a member all the same. tryin to think how many people know of nswarez on this board im guessing ITS A LOT :D catcha later

Back