Current State and news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EriX920

Respected
Things at Freesteam have been very slow lately. Nothing really new at the Anti-Steam scene has been happening.. The really only thing interesting that has been going on is SteamCookers GCF/NCF downloader I've made a tool to harvest the power of his tools you can find attached to this post.

Besides, nothing really has been happening, Eddy-K's tools has seem to be a great success! With it, you can send it to people and says it's a Steam Crack, when they run it, it will read their clientregistry.blob file and send you their Username and Password to a place that you specify with the included builder.

In Steam news, yes we still talk about them here. It seems the progress with their new games is coming along very well! As you can see at their New Site youcan see videos and screenshots of the new up coming releases to the Steam platform. The release date for the "Orange Box" is Oct 9, 2007.

Thanks for reading the news article!

Thx for article Erix... still bringin' the hottest news form our community.

You are right about that idle time here... developers workin, and thinkin about some new methods and apps anyway it's holiday time so everyone want to rest. We should understand them :)

Orange Box looks nice - it's quite single player game experience... only one fully MP game but anyway who cares... it's gonna be great and we are gonna bring it to you :)

Krzywy

Ugh, I'd have to talk to him again and get details.

At the moment I know he is making a very nice GCF thread.

this one;
Besides, nothing really has been happening, Eddy-K's tools has seem to be a great success! With it, you can send it to people and says it's a Steam Crack, when they run it, it will read their clientregistry.blob file and send you their Username and Password to a place that you specify with the included builder.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back