:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjsfire

FS Member
Main Alias: Zjsfire
Position Applying for: Moderator/LinuxMan
Experience: Ive been with the site for quite some time now, and i can say im confident in helping here.
Reason for wanting your requested position: I like the site, and id like to see it become more active, and alive like when i first joined. Currently im working on multiple threads to make this site the first to be ubuntu/linux friendly with all things gaming. As for the moderator possition, i just feel that i could help keep an eye on things :p im never gone long. and i know the rules pretty well
I agree to the EULA [Put Yes/No]: No

Mudkip.gif
Mudkip Agrees, Zjsfire for mod :D

Well, you could try explaining what specifically you don't agree with in the EULA. As it is, its pretty much just asking you to keep the VIP/Freesteam stuff on Freesteam, and quite frankly I don't see whats so unreasonable about that.

FROM NOW ON! I WANT TO SEE THE YOUR NAME AND THE POSITION YOU ARE POSTING FOR IN THE TITLE. IF
I DON'T SEE IT - AUTOMATIC DENIAL OF APPLICATION.

End User License Agreement (EULA)
**If you do not agree to this EULA then you will be immediately denied from any staff/group/team position you are requesting.

Two reasons why this is denied.

You don't agree to not leaking private content! You can't be seriously applying for staff by saying that. Denied and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back