1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Day of Defeat

Discussion in 'Half-Life 1 Games GCFs' started by WorldWarIII, June 25, 2008.

1. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII [ Respected ]

[​IMG]
    About the Game

Enlist in an intense brand of Axis vs. Allied teamplay set in the WWII European Theatre of Operations. Players assume the role of light/assault/heavy infantry, sniper or machine-gunner class, each with a unique arsenal of historical weaponry at their disposal. Missions are based on key historical operations. And, as war rages, players must work together with their squad to accomplish a variety of mission-specific objectives.

System Requirements

Minimum: 500 mhz processor, 96mb ram, 16mb video card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 800 mhz processor, 128mb ram, 32mb+ video card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/124645666/day_of_defeat_-_www.FreeSteam.org.rar.html

OR

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AI541081

2. gunwizard

gunwizard New Member

Shall i download both of them or just any1?

3. WorldWarIII

Just 1, they are only mirrors.

4. Peter777

Peter777 FS Member

rapid share one doesnt work, and you nd membership for megaupload which is dumb -_-

5. WorldWarIII

You don't need a membership for MU. But, with a membership at MU you can download better/more. And it's free.

6. ragnok

ragnok New Member

how do i put it on my steam

i am new to this website wat do i do

i have the GCF file downloaded but where do i extract it too?

7. Jake

Jake Full Member

You can't,you must download a patch or client.

8. Delta_s69

Delta_s69 FS Member

THX dude ima need this for meh garrys mod thx!

9. jacker300

jacker300 FS Member

this is the most up to date version?