DEFCON Standalone

FSOwner

FS Owner
In one of our first proper releases for a long time we bring you DEFCON, with FULL online play. EVERYBODY DIES!!!!!!!!
header.jpg

About the Game

Inspired by the 1983 cult classic film, Wargames, DEFCON superbly evokes the tension, paranoia and suspicion of the Cold War era, playing on the fascinating aspects of psychological gameplay that occur during strategic nuclear warfare.
You play a General hidden deep within an underground bunker. Your mission is to successfully exterminate your enemy's civilian population whilst saving your own. Points are awarded or lost depending on both the efficacy and thoroughness of your nuclear vendetta and the number of your own civilian deaths. In order to win you must wipe out the enemy population and simultaneously disable the enemy's ability to retaliate against you. This is an extremely difficult task since launching an attack on the enemy exposes the positions of your own Ground Silos, Subs and Bombers the moment they launch nuclear weapons, making you extremely vulnerable and exposed to a crushing counter-attack.
Desperate attempts must be made to form fast, tactical alliances, alliances that may at any moment break-down to become the treacherous and most deadly of betrayals. Everyone looks to each other in a state of nervous suspense and paranoid accusation. In all-out nuclear Armageddon, everybody dies, everybody loses, you just have to make sure you lose the least!

System Requirements

• Recommended: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, P3-600-Geforce 2, 128 Mb RAM, 60 Mb Hard Disk, Internet connection for multiplayer games

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/243918638/DFCS-FS.rar

Password = www.FreeSteam.org

Echo what did you use to make this into a standalone? It'd be good to get a few other games done. Then I'll get some stuff uploaded.

I get an error message when I try to join/host or any thing that involves playing.

Code:
[center]You are not permitted to join a game
as we have been unable to Authenticate your key.

Key : STEAML-AKZ..........................................
Error: Key revoked.

You may play as a DEMO USER if you wish.[/center]

woot

Ty so much for adding this game :) it rocks oh and it would be REALLY cool if somebody adds some codes ;)

-KaXze

Was just checking out different threads and ran into this one. It should be moved to the recycle bin because neither file is accessible.

Back