Delphi Steam Memory Patcher

Cr@shoverSide666

Delphi Steam Memory Patcher (devellopement in progress...)

DSMP is a memory patcher, it will show all game and allow you to launch theses games.
It can be detected by your Antivirus because it hook CreateProcessA to inject patched function in games. (to fix "You don't own Cstrike" for example).

Features :
* Works after Steam update.
* Steam log in don't take a long time.
* Don't take CPU usage.
* Don't show ValveTestApps.

How to use it ?
Put "DSMP.dll" and "DSMP_Launcher.exe" in your steam folder, launch DSMP_Launcher.exe or make a shortcut of Steam.exe in your desktop and add "-clientapp DSMP.dll" in the target case.
Example : D:\Steam\Steam.exe -clientapp DSMP.dll

About downloading games :
You can not Download games that you don't have got on your account except free games or game who exists in a demo version.
If you want to download other games (CS:S,TF2,L4D,CS,CZ...) check here => http://www.freesteam.org/forums/gcfs-ncfs-game-files/10421-mini-gcfs-pack.html#post340872

We can play online with this patch ?
Yes, you can but the server engine must be cracked or replaced by an emulator (RevEmu is the best for me).
If you want to get a list of cracked Steam server => Setti CS:S servers, if you want to integrate this list in the Steam server browser check here => Index of /code/masterserver

Thanks to :
CS.RIN.RU's developper comunity : For their informations about steam patching and their source code (Delphi Emu by Sasio Helped me, Thanks to him).

Changlog :
Version 1.0 :
Initial Release.

Version 2.0 :
Added -clientapp support

Version 2.1 :
ValveTestApp filter.

Version 2.5 :
Added CreateProcess Hook

Version 3 Beta 1 :
Fixed bug WIth Hook Fuction.

Version 3 Beta 2 :
fixed *.mdnp file creation.

Version 3 Beta 3 :
Modification of NameDllFunction (Thanks to w4rezz for his idead).

Version 3 Beta 4 :
Fixed bug with SteamComunity in game.

Version 3.0 RC1
Added -ShowAllApps option (Enable showing ValveTestApp).

Version 3.1
Added support for 3rd party games.

Download :

Mirrors: http://adf.ly/X9iua

Attachments

• DSMP_3.2.rar
    66.3 KB · Views: 782
Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to play cs source but it asked for username and password in the middle of the connection to the browser!! What should i do? Thx

Hmm, I think I found a bug...
When it tries to restart the Steam just closes and doesn't open again.

Hmm, I think I found a bug...
When it tries to restart the Steam just closes and doesn't open again.

Yep i know, it's a Valve's bug, with their original cacdll.dll the Steam client do the same. If i want to fix it i must fix their Relaunch (I don't kno his real name) function.
May be i will, may be Valve will fix it (i don't think).

Is it possible to add Team Fortress 2 Stats support and SteamID generated by IP in the next release? (If yes this will be the best Steam Memory Patcher!!)

Thx in advance.

Oh :(
Then I hope you can fix it :)

Anyway, I already reported it.
And someone quoted my reply saying:

:D

Where did u put your request?

Is it possible to add Team Fortress 2 Stats support and SteamID generated by IP in the next release? (If yes this will be the best Steam Memory Patcher!!)

Thx in advance.

That's a serverside part ^^ if you play with your account when it's a free week end you will be able to keep your achivement.
SteamID generated by ip <= serverside too, if you play on a server With RevEmu you have one id.

You know... when after I play tf2, i disconnect/change map/exit, then suddenly steam crashes... NOOOOOOES!1!!!!1!!1! HALP PLOX!

Hi,

I need your help...

Valve finally answered to my "-clientapp" bug report.

Here is the quote:
jmccaskey said:
You shouldn't normally be using -clientapp. What are you using it for? What is your full command line?

Now, what should I say? (If I don't reply they won't fix it, and then most of the Memory Patchers won't let you to restart Steam :()

Thx in advance!

When I try to download CS:S or COD4, it says the servers are too busy to handle your request, it's been saying this for a while now... what's wrong?

When I try to download CS:S or COD4, it says the servers are too busy to handle your request, it's been saying this for a while now... what's wrong?

You cannot download cod4 with a cracked steam, and to download css you need counter strike source client.gcf in your steam maps folder, you will easyly be able to find it on this site.

hi , I'm sorry for my english , i'm french and i not speak very well english.
I 've counter strike source client.gcf but I've even problem .
Help me please , I've try everything !!!!

im a noob.So i have done everything you said and when i start DSMP launchern it opens the shop.Noob Question if i want GMOD shall i go to the shop and press buy or something?Please want answer!Sorry bad English!

im a noob.So i have done everything you said and when i start DSMP launchern it opens the shop.Noob Question if i want GMOD shall i go to the shop and press buy or something?Please want answer!Sorry bad English!

no you dont, you have to go to the "my games tab" and there should be a lot of games if there is nothing you install i wrong