1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

denied

Discussion in 'Public Garbage Bin' started by mikhail911, March 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

Hello, I and some other people (d22552000, coolcast2, h3ll_f1r3) have started a website (steam hacking)

It is brand new, and there are very few members. We are working on an AWESOME steam-type client that will let you play all steam games on all servers LEGALLY. It currently costs money, and it is still in its alpha stages of development, but it is almost complete. :D No joke.

I would like to affiliate with freesteam as I believe that we can learn off of each other, and all of us would benefit.

The client name will be "GamePipe". XD

I can't wait to hear a response! :D

2. Qbeck

Qbeck FS Member

sounds cool, but i'm just a member :)
    just giving out an opinion

3. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

mikhaili911 put your url's as real urls ;). And not jsut as text :D. btw. why is the forum reffering at another website/forum? Isnt it on the same Server? uhm... How bad.

4. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

i wont be insulted by
    XD

like i said, it is very new, and the domain isnt working well, so we are forwarding it to another hoster. It is a promising forum, not successful forum. ;)

GOOD url: Underground Home OR click here OR Log In OR click here for the forum XD

Better? :D

5. coolcast

coolcast Donator

Thanks mike for doing this I'm one the admins there along with mikhail :D

6. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

yep, i just decided that i might as well help both freesteam and brokenvalve develop some more... what can i say... XD

7. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

rite, i'll believe it when i see it =)

8. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

well, dont beleive it. Ray registered on my forums, and when the client is released, he will be one of the first to use it. Ask him then. XD

9. BlinkY

ermm no thanks since i have better things to do than release a crack for steam which lasts 2 days then gets patched. ;)

10. coolcast

coolcast Donator

HAHA no let me reprhase what mike wants to say

First of all ITS NOT another steam shitty crack plus it doesnt have to do with steam!
    What our forum leader is doing is hes making something from scratch something like steam but managed in a different way meaning once you buy your account ull get acces to all the games plus acces to all steam servers plus our hosted server thats what we are developing its not a patch crack or whatever u want to call lol so yea we dont really care if you dont want to try it we are not here to fight we are here just to affililiate thats all :D

11. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

The client is this:
    It is a steam client that connects to one of our own servers, which have a copy of what the steam servers have. So, you can play on our servers, or on steam's original servers. It is basically a copy of all of steam.
    Unpatchable. XD

12. BlinkY

lol seems your not to sure coolcast lol, dont care anyway.
    peace

13. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

oh lol, it doesnt have to do with steam, because it is a seperate steam-type client. XD

anyway, u will care l8er, when it will be released, and we will be charging a fee to use it. XD

14. derek48838

derek48838 New Member

THat is the most shitty website I have ever seen... I'm not signing up just becuase of the design.

15. .ISO

.ISO FS Member

mikhail, you left my name out >:O
    Then again, people don't know me on FS so yea...

16. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

derek, if you would actually READ u would see that it is new, and needs improvement. Think before insulting a-hole. Ray and WWIII signed up, but obviously you are too good to be on my forum.

iso, i said the people who started it, not who joined it. ;)

17. BlinkY

lol do you know what your actualy making lol, enough flaming cant be borthered.
    btw why would i care even IF you did release it and start charging, means your have alot of angry customers when it gets patched or steam change there server files etc and you cant do anything about it.

18. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

...whatever, i guess its no use explaining. *groan*

100% Legal
    100% Working

It's not a CRACK, so there is nothing to PATCH. There is no VULNERABILITY, it's just a copy of THE STEAM MASTER SERVERS.

I am not angry, just explaining. XD

...And I hate flaming more than anything. If I see a flamer, I will hate him for life.

19. coolcast

coolcast Donator

Mike dude, just let it go, the client is not important

What we want is affiliation not people flaming at us, forget this whole client thing and just worry about affiliation, and for those that don't like keep their comments and Don't post because either way its spam and your comments are useless.

20. Fenny

Fenny Full Member

You have a P4csteam related forum? GTFO

21. BlinkY

so what happens when steam change there server side files to disable your app, just a comment thats all because ive been with fs over a year and seen many releases fail and not do to good.

Ive said this before......... Valve(Steam) Vs Youguys
    Thats a major corperation Vs script kiddies (sorry for the term). Good Luck is all i can say.

22. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

no its not p4csteam related, its just a steam hacking forum, like freesteam or cs.rin.ru.

And yes, I will stop talking about the client. Coolcast, whats with the sudden accusation of spamming?

Anyway, I am waiting for WWIII to read this and decide whether we will affiliate.

23. Qbeck

Qbeck FS Member

on threads like these, i sit back, relax, and watch the flames fly. I MUST INTERVENE! I MUST HELP! I MUST-o wait...TF2 updates are done downloading! see ya guys

XD

24. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

lol, but i dont get it, why is there so much flaming here? its almost like the pacshit forums!

25. Fenny

Fenny Full Member

Flaming ensues when outrageous claims are made without a shred of proof, when someone says something blatantly false, or when someone is being a dumb-ass. I would say it is the first of these that is the reason in this case.

26. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Don't think so simply for the content, and the site layout. I don't personally like it, and find that it is unprofessional to use a subdomain over the domain you own.

27. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

I expected more tbh lol good name shitty web coding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.