Does anywone watch anime?

dax

Hi guys, I wanna know if any of you watch anime and witch anime do you listen to.

I listen to Naruto, Bleach, Gundam Seed Destiny, a few more.
I"ve seen all eps of inuyasha, FMA, gundam seed, Eureka Seven, lots and lots more I didn't think of...

nice, I didn't think I'd get such a quick response. Figures, the site just came on so we got like a record amount of users connected. :D

I watch it. I'm looking for other animes to watch...got any suggestions? I'm watching Bleach...that's it. Hahaha.

Argh, I dont watch anime. Those cartoons are so damn noob lol, If I was to watch cartoons it will be only:

- South Park
- Family Guy.

Well, the Family Guy movie sucked, and it was on TV in fuckin' 3 episodes... Really retarded.

i do! I'm a bit of an anime freak..

Naruto
Bleach
Prince of Tennis
Full Metal Alchemist
DRagon Drive
D.N.Angel
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Full Metal Panic The Second Raid
Kiba
Ouran High School Host Club
Chrno Crusade
Great Echizen
Initial D

*sigh*... i forgot like 10 other animes... well newayz.. thats a SMALL list..

I watch Naruto too. I watched DB/DBZ/DBGT, and the last holidays these:

Elfen Lied (OMG FTW better than any real movies I ever watched)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (:confused:)
Noir
Trigun
Hellsing
..some movies

..and I will keep downloading what is recommended to me and what has won awards. :)

mmmm seriously you need to consider a life lol, but hey i watch cartoons etc and im 19.

I don't think so MuZeL i know alot of azn people who do brendan is azn... and see how much he watchs :p

don't throw it all on azns! =)! azns pwn.. oh, and i remember one mroe that i only watched 1 episode of, beet the vandel buster. its gay anime.. i was just watching random ones..

If I did you'd see cut marks all over me.

The answer is no, I don't watch anime. If you saw the people in my school who watch anime you'd piss yourself, point and laugh, then do it again because they're just that funny! One girl fucking hissed at me!!!! Then the kid meowed that's when I decided these kids had a fuckin problem.

Little kids should be watching these, not teenagers or worse adults :D

Just proofes you know nothing. Almost all of the animes I mentioned are not suitable for kids. They can contain (extreme) violence, naked girls, are very sad or psycho. Elfen Lied suits that description best. Don't be fooled by the drawing style.

I'm into Naruto, Death Note, Ghost Hunt, Busou Renkin and D.Gray man ATM.
all great series next I'll start with Beach, but it's so hard to get good releases.

wtf i wanna go to your school erix lololololol wow they meow lollol sure its not vasuki

Back