Easy $45 a month GomezPeer With Hack.

JDBNeFN

[ Respected ]
Easy way to make money. Sign up for this and run the program, they send the money to your paypal automatically as long as you have made over $5 that month.

All you do is run the program they use your PCs spare CPU and internet to test websites and they pay you for how much work your PC does.

https://www.gomezpeerzone.com/Apply.aspx?

Here is my stats.

Username: JDBNeFN

Lifetime Earnings: $103.69
Current Account Balance: $5.87
Earnings Close Date: 2010/01/31

Payment Date Amount
2009/11/01 $11.73
2009/12/01 $45.00
2010/01/01 $40.17

Also I'm Ranked 2,589 th. =D

I started in the last week of October and thats how much I've earned so far.

I run about 20-30 of them 24/7 and so far have made at least 40 on the months that i did that.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GR1OIO70

^thats the hack for it so you can open more then one at a time.

This is the best site for making money online I've seen so far mostly because you don't even need to do anything.

They also don't make your games lag or anything because they run in the lowest priority.

Interesting Scheme. I don't know if it is really worth it though... =/

seems to me that it requires heaps of referrals before you make any decent cash not to mention they are very vague on how much bandwidth it uses. Kinda important for those with small Internet plans.

After about 30 min of "processing" it got a huge memory leak that used up 99% of my 8 gig of ram and pushed everything into page and raped my comp till i did a restart.... not exactly worth the 1 cent literary that it made. But i suppose if you have a spare computer or something you could run it 24/7.
Just my 1 cent HA get it.......

2 days, running 24/7 ... 10 of them running... I've made a lil over 0.30 cents, I can find more change just stepping outside my house.

really thats all you made? i was gonna try this but if thats it then its not worth it so i wont bother

Lol well its a max of 45 a month. Also you don't need any referrals to make the 45 a month. I only run about 25 to 30 of them and have no problems making the 45 a month. If you think they use too much bandwidth just install netlimiter that what I use. Keep in mind that if you make just 1.50 or more a day you will hit $45 by the end of the month. If you think its not worth it look at all those PTC sites some of them even limit you to somewhere around .50 a day max and you NEED referrals to make any money from them. Gomezpeer you don't even need to do anything and you make money.

Lol tried this a tears ago, never got accepted after months, was basically a huge scam.

That is the other reason I shut them down on my pc, I did a lil research on Gomez after starting and Lots of people have that problem. All of these sites seem like just a big waste.

you need to get active first before you use the hack
otherwise you get status, suspected of hacking nd you will never get active status
and you known no active status -> no payout
i ran this program for 3 months 24/7 and didn't got active status

Back