Easy way to get past school firewall

Lowdown777

FS Member RESPECT ECHO419&WW3
It's not much but works.

1. go to google translator.

(the site that's blocked I will use as example: youtube.com)

2. type the website you want: Youtube.com

3. You should be at the website, but you can't search videos...yet.

4. now search a video

5. It should say it's blocked.

6. Now copy the address that it says is blocked and paste it in google translator.

7. Now click your video and repeat step 6

It should work. I only tried on Youtube but never watched a video for class ended before i could, but this is my theory on how it would work.

That's an interesting way to go about getting around your schools firewall... Though this may not work for everyone cause I remember that the High School I went to blocked Google Translator.

You could get portable firefox (if it is still around), and a proxy plug in. Put them on a flash drive and surf the net at your school that way. That's how I use to get past the school's filters/firewall... one of the ways anyway.

That's an interesting way to go about getting around your schools firewall... Though this may not work for everyone cause I remember that the High School I went to blocked Google Translator.

You could get portable firefox (if it is still around), and a proxy plug in. Put them on a flash drive and surf the net at your school that way. That's how I use to get past the school's filters/firewall... one of the ways anyway.

Good one.
We have the Google Translator blocked also.

Here is some proxys that should work
Code:
http://www.claphead.com/
http://www.threenicefaces.com/
http://www.fakeparty.com/
http://www.sharkspark.com/

Okay I don't know what a proxy is but I'll try to explain it to myself and would like to know if I'm right.

So basically, a person holds a website or server that is not blocked and the blocked computer can get into the unblocked server and do whatever you like?

So basically, a person holds a website or server that is not blocked and the blocked computer can get into the unblocked server and do whatever you like?
Yes, basically... maybe not whatever you like, but most for sure.

Here is a link to a wiki page that explains web proxy's in detail.
Proxy server - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd explain it as, you are using your Filtered/Internal net connection to connect to another Outside/UnFiltered net connection. You now are using the UnFiltered net (proxy) to gain access to sites you wouldn't be able to use under the Filtered connection.

I hope that helps.

Yes, basically... maybe not whatever you like, but most for sure.

Here is a link to a wiki page that explains web proxy's in detail.
Proxy server - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd explain it as, you are using your Filtered/Internal net connection to connect to another Outside/UnFiltered net connection. You now are using the UnFiltered net (proxy) to gain access to sites you wouldn't be able to use under the Filtered connection.

I hope that helps.

Thanks. :D I understand now.

Err... at my school, its hard core!
Anything related to proxy code or even the word "proxy" is blocked..
Google Translator is also blocked and using portable firefox,chrom,opra, or any other browser doesnt help.
Plus if were spoted using such things we got our accounts blocked >.>
And at the end of every week, the in-school technician checks out accounts for any "illegal" items.. u know, EXEs batches, stuff like that.

Err... at my school, its hard core!
Anything related to proxy code or even the word "proxy" is blocked..
Google Translator is also blocked and using portable firefox,chrom,opra, or any other browser doesnt help.
Plus if were spoted using such things we got our accounts blocked >.>
And at the end of every week, the in-school technician checks out accounts for any "illegal" items.. u know, EXEs batches, stuff like that.

lol then there is nothing you can do with in reason to get past this as far as i can see. Luckly for me my school was a bit of a fail when it came to security, a simple proxy was all i needed

lol then there is nothing you can do with in reason to get past this as far as i can see. Luckly for me my school was a bit of a fail when it came to security, a simple proxy was all i needed

SSL will still work as long as u clear history i bet.

Okay update... My school blocks all types of proxy's. The problem is pretty minor I just want to play pointless games at school instead of learning how to type the "s" or the "k" key over and over. I hate this school in keyboarding they treat us like morons, like we d not know how to type at all. They expect me to type at 20 wpm? No. I want to go on strike to put me in a more advanced class, but that probably wouldn't affect (or effect I really can't tell the difference) the school board. Google works fine (with the translator think I talked about.) but it doesn't play mindless games, it loads no graphics or images, and it just won't load entertaining flash games or videos (Since my teacher said I wasn't allowed to install the latest flash player.). Any ideas?

Angry LowDown777? ??
All Keyboarding classes are like that, lol, I remember my keyboarding class had some ancient PC's that ran win 3.1 or something. And man, I had one dike of a teacher, she would get on you about anything and everything. The class is a breeze tho... (from what I remember... it's been years)

Just never thought someone would get angry over there schools net that's all (lil immature IMO)... If I was in your position I would be more excited then angry cause I would know that I'm getting closer to bypassing the filters.

LOL Lowdown, I didn't mean for you to take this so personally ... we just don't need random rants.... sure as hell doesn't make me want to help you.

my school has a very... odd system you might say. we are made to connect to the school's web proxy, otherwise no internet. the school's webproxy then leads everyone to the login page, where no internet access if we do not enter our credentials (which identify us). so, in essence, proxies do not work, and dicking about with internal config doesnt work either. not that i have a problem, the web filter is weak :p

lol to get internet on our wireless it asks you to login as a guest user - dosent validate email addys or anything so you just put random crap there and it lets you on.

Back