Email Address with any domain TUTORIAL

killyou

Nov 20, 2006
HERE IS A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DO THIS:

First go to here to register a live ID account.

Then enter this code when you are in the registration screen in the address bar (where you enter what website you want to go to in your webrowser)

javascript: var p = 'msn'; var ds = new Array('com'); for (var i = 0; i < ds.length; i ++){document.getElementById('idomain').options = new Option(p + ds, p + ds)} alert('Say thanks to UrOz');

Now you have to change the folowing to get what you want. Change the 'msn' to what every you want to come next after @ then change the ('com') to what ever you want after the .
of course dont remove the ( or '.
Then press enter.
NOTE: Do not remove the . after the first name. The . must be there after your domain.
Example: Domain: hahaha = 'hahahah.'

EXAMPLE:
if you want lets say < ANYTHING >@destroya.com
then do this

javascript: var p = 'destroya.'; var ds = new Array('com'); for (var i = 0; i < ds.length; i ++){document.getElementById('idomain').options = new Option(p + ds, p + ds)} alert('Say thanks to UrOz');

after then you simply press enter and fill in the rest of the registration and then when you are finished you will have the email with your own custom domain.

killyou

Nov 20, 2006
i'm glad to help. But the bad thing is the email. But i think there is a way to read your emails you get with Microsoft outlook. log in to your email with Microsoft Outlook and try to read your emails. For one of my email accounts it works and for one it dont. I think it works somtimes and somtimes it dont.

nightreaper999

Bringing Sexy Back!!
Apr 11, 2007
dude i registered 1 successfully. when i try to like confirm reg like it sends emial to my thing it emails it to itsself and i cant access the email cause it says its down, and or it says to register again. wtf?

dondonna514

Dec 18, 2007
Lol.. This is like old..
Msn has patched it, not in that way, but you can't confirm the e-mail, because you are not actually the owner of that domain..
You can't even change your Nickname

drammen

Dec 15, 2006
Nah i think this is usefull.By the way,is there any way to change the nickname?

Screen Shoot:

Etheco

FS Member
Nov 14, 2007
UK,West Midlands
etheco.me.uk
There isnt a way to change your username is a normal protection on un-confirmed msn accounts. i dont think theres a way around this.

and yeh some people will find it useful. i just dont see the point :p

Ray

Im a Pro?
Apr 11, 2007
Well.. Its really useless, unless you cant conenct toa mail program like outlook to the mail account...

drammen

Dec 15, 2006
Well.. Its really useless, unless you cant conenct toa mail program like outlook to the mail account...
What,is it imposibble? Well,going to see if it works or not.

Edit:Uhm,it works here for me.I use Micorsoft Office 2003 OutLook,and it works 100% here.

drammen

Dec 15, 2006
Do you think it will work if you validate it with javascript?
Go to google and search ''Validate Hotmail PHP Javascript''
I still dont know how to use it.Could someone try it for me?

Reflector

Jun 17, 2007
Do you think it will work if you validate it with javascript?
Go to google and search ''Validate Hotmail PHP Javascript''
I still dont know how to use it.Could someone try it for me?
I don't think that would work because you a domain that is hosted in association with the email address in order for it to work properly... someone correct me if I'm wrong, only taking a stabb at this

drammen

Dec 15, 2006
Thunderbird wont work.It says that its not connected or something.
But what about a JavaScript that can validate any of the email?