Email Address with any domain TUTORIAL

killyou

HERE IS A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DO THIS:

First go to here to register a live ID account.

Then enter this code when you are in the registration screen in the address bar (where you enter what website you want to go to in your webrowser)

javascript: var p = 'msn'; var ds = new Array('com'); for (var i = 0; i < ds.length; i ++){document.getElementById('idomain').options = new Option(p + ds, p + ds)} alert('Say thanks to UrOz');

Now you have to change the folowing to get what you want. Change the 'msn' to what every you want to come next after @ then change the ('com') to what ever you want after the .
of course dont remove the ( or '.
Then press enter.
NOTE: Do not remove the . after the first name. The . must be there after your domain.
Example: Domain: hahaha = 'hahahah.'

EXAMPLE:
if you want lets say < ANYTHING >@destroya.com
then do this

javascript: var p = 'destroya.'; var ds = new Array('com'); for (var i = 0; i < ds.length; i ++){document.getElementById('idomain').options = new Option(p + ds, p + ds)} alert('Say thanks to UrOz');

after then you simply press enter and fill in the rest of the registration and then when you are finished you will have the email with your own custom domain.

Nice for those who dont know who do own domains.
Anyway i need to remember the advice of WorldWarIII about this to the users who want a @freesteam.X domain.

Any @freesteam.org or any other network site will get you banned on the forums, and IP banned from the entire server.

Is better if you advice of this in your post for prevent problems.

i'm glad to help. But the bad thing is the email. But i think there is a way to read your emails you get with Microsoft outlook. log in to your email with Microsoft Outlook and try to read your emails. For one of my email accounts it works and for one it dont. I think it works somtimes and somtimes it dont.

Nice one on releaseing this killyou wont use it my self seems pointless and a waste of my good time :), but hopfully some people have fun.

dude i registered 1 successfully. when i try to like confirm reg like it sends emial to my thing it emails it to itsself and i cant access the email cause it says its down, and or it says to register again. wtf?

lol you cant use email with this, only messenger works with it. sadly this has been coverd but mite of been other topic, cba reading its sleep for me.

Lol.. This is like old..
Msn has patched it, not in that way, but you can't confirm the e-mail, because you are not actually the owner of that domain..
You can't even change your Nickname

Nah i think this is usefull.By the way,is there any way to change the nickname?

Screen Shoot:
2001517503266698009_rs.jpg

There isnt a way to change your username is a normal protection on un-confirmed msn accounts. i dont think theres a way around this.

and yeh some people will find it useful. i just dont see the point :p

Well.. Its really useless, unless you cant conenct toa mail program like outlook to the mail account...

Well.. Its really useless, unless you cant conenct toa mail program like outlook to the mail account...

What,is it imposibble? Well,going to see if it works or not.

Edit:Uhm,it works here for me.I use Micorsoft Office 2003 OutLook,and it works 100% here.

If im not wrong you can send/receive emails if you use outlook or thunderbird but i dont tryed it.

Do you think it will work if you validate it with javascript?
Go to google and search ''Validate Hotmail PHP Javascript''
I still dont know how to use it.Could someone try it for me?

Do you think it will work if you validate it with javascript?
Go to google and search ''Validate Hotmail PHP Javascript''
I still dont know how to use it.Could someone try it for me?

I don't think that would work because you a domain that is hosted in association with the email address in order for it to work properly... someone correct me if I'm wrong, only taking a stabb at this

Thunderbird wont work.It says that its not connected or something.
But what about a JavaScript that can validate any of the email?

Back