Email Address with ANY Domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflector

Well I thought this would be a good idea as I have found a way to possible set up a small private community within freesteam for VIP and Respected members (and Admins :D of corse :cool:)

I can make emails with any domain name after them. These email address can be customized by me for your liking :).

The way this is going to work is that the domain names:

@freesteam.org
@freesteam.com
@valve.com
@steam.com
etc...
Will be reserved for respected members and VIP only.

Any users that wish to have their own custom emails, all you have to do is post your desired account name and your desired domain name.

Eg

[email protected]

OR

[email protected]

I will then pm you with your password and you may change it as soon as you receive it.

The only catch with these email address's is they cannot get emails as you cannot login to ANY email site to check your mail. They are purely used to talk on msn. Which moves me to my next point.

Any VIP or Respected users can request any email aswell, but I believe (I will have to get an admins approval) that any VIP/Respected users with the domain name @freesteam.org/com/gov etc... should all add eachother to their new emails. That way only people that are on the forum with @freesteam.org etc... WITH VIP and Respected next to their name will be allowed add eachother/talk on msn. And in the event of this happening, it will be purely for Freesteam members only!

So if anyone wants a custom email, start asking away :D

Side Note: Btw if any admins wanna contact me and discuss whether this would be a good idea or not, that would be great :)

I want [email protected] LOL...

So which email anonymous thing is this and where did you get it?

lol like I said, @valve @steam and all ones relating are currently unavailable to standard members ;) This is because alot of people will just use the accounts to spam/steal/phish. Could you imagine the amount of 1 posters that would come ask for accounts with @valvesupport @steampowered etc... it would be chaotic:eek:!

Anything else I can interest you in? I MAY consider it at a later time if you prove yourself respectable.

Come on... You dont think I'm even slightly respected? I've been here longer than you...*cry* Bleak Obelisk seems to, trusting me not to leak info on a working cafe hack...Hmm... does it have to be the regular like .com/org/net etc or can I have [email protected] or [email protected]n or something? Hmm, what else...

Ah... didn't realize. Thought of that before I posted, then said fuck it and turned out I was wrong.
Sorry, my mistake.
Peace.

(I really wanna prove myself respected but I have no idea how!)

rofl, are the accounts verified?
I can make an msn account at any address, but it wouldn't be verified.

Dude this is old :eek: and just release the way todo it man. cos the way ur doing it is wrong lol. let them do it there selfs. or ill have to go and find it again to let others use it insted of going through you. :S, its just live.com and a nice java input to the browser lol.

Yep the idea is not bad, for users who dont want to give their real email account to others members (how for example admins to donator users or things like that) is nice for contact with others without fuck him in their real email all the time for any questions or stupid things. (ye i know you can create a altertive email for do that but with @freesteam.org etc are better heh)

So one "gaс[email protected]" here. thnxs.

well you could ask a admin to set you up a email lol and you can setup a legit msn login with email space :p.

Ok then...
Admins їwe go to have this type of accounts?, if yes.. users how me (donator) їcan have a @freesteam.org domain or maybe the @freesteam.org domain will go forbidden for donator users for dont have problems of scam or things like that?

Any @freesteam.org or any other network site will get you banned on the forums, and IP banned from the entire server.

However, if you are a donator, or above, I would be more than happy to make you an e-mail account.

LOL i knew that hack from a long time. Thats old. If anyone wants email you can come to me too. But like i said there is no point of it. You can't read emails. only messenger.

P.S if you dont belive me reflector. You do this with a javascript while you are trying to make a new email account with live.com to change
the drop down box.
it's very simple. if ANYONE wants a tutorial then ask me.

Sorry to ruin your old trick

www. metacafe.com/watch/548282/create_your_own_email_account/

Url aint working so i added space

Any @freesteam.org or any other network site will get you banned on the forums, and IP banned from the entire server.

However, if you are a donator, or above, I would be more than happy to make you an e-mail account.

Ok so shall I just not do any more then? :confused::confused: I'd rather not be banned.
LOL i knew that hack from a long time. Thats old. If anyone wants email you can come to me too. But like i said there is no point of it. You can't read emails. only messenger.

P.S if you dont belive me reflector. You do this with a javascript while you are trying to make a new email account with live.com to change
the drop down box.
it's very simple. if ANYONE wants a tutorial then ask me.

Yes I was well aware that this was old, I was just trying to do something for the community. But as it is, I guess its not going to be allowed by admins for the @freesteam.org etc... So if you really want that domain name, as them. AND as WWIII said, only if you're donator or above :)

Lol. Sorry Reflector, i wasnt trying to ruin your idea either.

Good too see some initiative, yet anything in this place gets shutdown.
I posted 7 or so videoes exactly formated how WWII does in that vid a day place, ban for 7 days :)

Knowing at how busy WWII is, and there was only one vid there from that week so i thought id help out. But na.

Whats worse is that theres no rules regarding no posting there :)

lol frakshw80 i told you it was WWIII only lol. and the rule is just under the topic name "WWIII Posted videos" or somthing.

that link www. metacafe.com/watch/548282/create_your_own_email_account/ didnt work can somone tell me how to do this casue i want to make on to joke around wif sum friends!?

Yeah Nick, the javascript he posted in the video didn't fit... anyone able to post the right one here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back