Enjoy free steam accs xhaxed.com

Yes that true free steam accs

We decided to release a free tool that
will give you a lot of free steam accounts

Enjoy while you can.

More information at:

Login

LOL, GUYS, THIS IS A SCAMMING TOOL !!! When you download it, put it in your steam directory, what it does it sends your steam account information to that stupid website !! LOL, DO NOT USE IT !!!!!

lolz u idiot catdog
that the point ww3 knows me and i am not type of guy that scams i di dnot build this app so it does nto depand on me when it should be
but if i say u get free accs u will get steam accs

Edit:

I am doing my best to help set it all up
Hopefully soon u get accs.

Fancy pop up ads.

Announcenments should be spelled Announcements.

Just registered the site under Msnforum.

LOL, GUYS, THIS IS A SCAMMING TOOL !!! When you download it, put it in your steam directory, what it does it sends your steam account information to that stupid website !! LOL, DO NOT USE IT !!!!!

Yes its a scam duh. Glad i read these replies..... ALMOST fell for it..... I downloaded the tool, then i monitered it through my adv task manager attchment and obviously was sending my info somewhere!!. Btw i used a fake account, so no worries, i lost nothing lol

Yes its a scam duh. Glad i read these replies..... ALMOST fell for it..... I downloaded the tool, then i monitered it through my adv task manager attchment and obviously was sending my info somewhere!!. Btw i used a fake account, so no worries, i lost nothing lol

Did you bother to read what ukraniansniper wrote? THIS IS A TOOL TO USE TO SCAM PPL DAMNIT!

Did you bother to read what ukraniansniper wrote? THIS IS A TOOL TO USE TO SCAM PPL DAMNIT!

LOL, he DID NOT mention anything in his post, he DID NOT say it's a scamming tool and it will send your steam account infomation to that website. So, please stfu, everyone knows that he was just trying to fool everyone here, and to get free accounts;) please, you don't have to be a genius to udenstand it.

y scam accounts n shit thats ffukn stupid especially on a site where EVERYONE wants to scam accounts kind of stupid!@

Dude u are an idiot. I am not here to fool no 1
forum redone and we are runing
I am trusted by ww3 and echo btw...
Tool should be up any time soon.
hope u all enjoy.

P.S.
Sry we had at the beging soem issue but spooky fixed after a week i think
and members could get there accs it can be confirmed by polar fox in our forums.

Edit:

I will update this thread when i will test it myself and confirm that it is 100% working.

Back