Erix920's Launcher

EriX920

Respected
UPDATED!!

Erix920's Launcher! (Cur V3.8)

I finally got around to updating this app seeing how it's very useful to me and I decided to add some more things.

Features:
  • Hack Loader
  • Auto Connect
  • Game Launcher
  • Steam Settings (Silent, Developer, Language)
  • Easily kill Steam to quickly get a new account!
  • Login to legit accounts not just using FCC
  • Steam Only/Original Settings switch
  • HLSS Autoexec setup
  • GUI for command prompt
  • AppId chooser
  • Steam running check
  • SMD loader

Changelog (Since 3.7):
  • Added SMD loader
  • Added File patcher
  • Removed useless code
Thanks for checking out my app ;). When I made this I was trying to find a way to load all my programs up before I started my game. So I thought why not make an app that start FCC, my hack, my game and connect to the IP I wanted to all in one click? After making all that work I realized it's quite frustrating to reenter in all of the information, so I then proceeded to make it auto-save all the data to the registry. Now I have this great robust application sitting on my computer so I thought, hey why not release it?

It's great if your into raging servers. With the kill steam function and auto connect IP function it's so simple to go in, rage, get banned, kill steam, rejoin and rage again ;). It will make you pretty much unstoppable with the help of two amazing programs. So, what are you waiting for?

Remember, you need .Net Framework 3.5!

Attachments

• ErixLauncher3.8.zip
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,683
Animetage: what OS are you using?

Do you have .Net Framework 2.0?

WW3: idc, what do you need help with

Erix was the first to impliment it. But then Fenny went and showed him up with the awesome custom GUI.

whatever, i always liked originals more.

but...if this was a discussion about playstation consoles...no way.

PM what you have for code and what you want me to do. I should be able to work on it for like an hour today but I'm not really too busy Sunday, Saturday I'm busy.

Let me know and WTF dementei? Do you not know what I used to do lol?

It works fine for me. I tested it and it is a great tool ;). I also can recommend Fenny's launcher. It is also really great!

Yea lol, if you want to say it doesn't work, please fill me in on what exactly doesn't work.

Tomorrow i'm adding a steam username and password field so people who dont have FCC (which is about everyone minus 10 people) can actually use this to it's fullest potential.

You don't have the game your trying to launch.

New version released!

1.) You can now setup a Steam account in Steam -> Account Settings
2.) The "Kill Steam" button kills hl2, hl1, or steam what evers running instead of issuing a -shutdown.

I stuck your thread.

A few suggestions:
To edit some of the files to make like passwords visible while typing, and other edits to steam.
Save a config of stuff you've done so it can be auto loaded after it updates/changes itself.
Disable Steam news would be a good feature

I mean honestly, you could do a lot with this program. I would like to get some of your features possibly implemented into FSC though.

:confused: i serously dont get it when it says FCC/Steam...

What do i do?

Reply plz thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
FCC was my (Fenny) Cafe Client that will no longer work starting Nov 1.
When you would launch FCC you would get a random cafe account, and thus a random Steam ID. Meaning you could pop out of a server, and right back in within 10 - 20 seconds.

If you want to use this tool for that purpose, you will now need a list of steam accounts+passwords with CSS/CS on them to simulate that effect. This can be done with a simple batch file. (Erix, this might be a nice feature to build into the launcher).

According to Crashoverside, he told me that he might whip up a new client with dynamic logins, even after nov 1, if you (fenny) can make a shitload dump of cafe accounts+passwords, like what happened in 2006

dude i love you this shit is so funny i make everyone so mad best shit ever even though i dont know how to use all of it yet

hey do u know how to change ur ip on steam i have a ip changer but it doesnt seem to change it on steam

Back