Everyday Shooter

FSOwner

FS Owner
header.jpg

About the Game

Everyday Shooter is an album of games exploring the expressive power of abstract shooters. Dissolute sounds of destruction are replaced with guitar riffs harmonizing over an all-guitar soundtrack, while modulating shapes celebrate the flowing beauty of geometry.
Play through different levels each with a completely unique musical, graphical, and gameplay style. Shoot to trigger musical sounds and riffs that combine to form the final soundscape of the game. Use points earned in the game to unlock extra lives, shuffle mode, and different visual filters.

System Requirements

• Processor: 1.7 Ghz
    • Memory: 256 MB
    • Graphics: OpenGL compatible graphics card.
    • Hard Drive: 36MB

Code:
http://hubupload.com/files/320f74e/5f3c04c/ES-FS.rar.html

Password www.FreeSteam.org

Thanks a bundle for answering my request. I've been looking forward to trying this!

The password above though does not work but "www.FreeSteam.org" does (Without quotes)

EDIT: Uh oh. This seems to be corrupt. If I try to launch it both in and out of steam, I get this:
345bujd.jpg

Also, I can't find the .ncf anywhere in the archive so that steam will recognize that the game is installed.

Scrap what I said last. The true problem is that there's a check in place and if steam.dll has been tampered with, the game will exit with the above error.

Is this ever gonna get fixed? I've been wanting to try out this game but there doesn't seem to be a valid steam file for it.

It doesn't need to need to be fixed as such, try copying the legit steam.dll into the games folder then launch the testapp.exe.

Doesn't seem to work that way. When copying the steam.dll legit file into the folder, both testapp.exe and EverydayShooter.exe stop responding. No error messages or anything, but does seem to appear very briefly as a process in windows task manager. When launching in steam with the legit file, steam redirects me to the everyday shooter store page asking me to purchase the game. Same thing happens if I overwrite the cracked steam.dll with the legit one, along with the game staying at 'downloading 0%' with the 'Launch' button replaced with 'Purchase'.
Don't know if there is any way to get around this. Steam/Valve must be getting smarter.
Maybe we should just start posting stolen credit card numbers rather than creating keys and cracks. Could be easier. :)
Thanks anyway, Echo.

Back