Everyone Should Read This

This is something I think everyone, new and old who has heard anything about. This is from a forum in the private section about cafes.

I've heard enough about all the past stuff that I haven't had control over for a long time now. Many people have had to be refunded or went through disputes that only limit my Paypal access. I wouldn't even be able to give refunds to half the people because after 60 days you can't do that on Paypal. You get too impatient or don't read carefully and then blame us. Let the past be as it is, and let us move on into 2008 with a good year, growing and making cafes something possible. Without support of course it will never work. I have to pay for our server & help support the server the cafe stuff is on. I'm doing the best I can with what I have available to me. Honestly there isn't a whole lot I can do anymore about past things, but to say I'm doing my best now. I have worked to develop projects for this site, that no one else is doing. Also, I try to keep this site as best I can, and along with Echo I say we've done a good job. He has done an amazing job with server work, and a lot of site work that a lot of you don't appreciate it which I believe is the main reason many coders don't release any good things publicly anymore. I have my own life to live as well which will almost always come before this. Either way, this is how it is, you'll live...

Cool wish i had 35buckeroos to spare lol but personally i would charge 5bucks a month as a lot more people might buy

hmm well done anyway, this website is very well designed and the people here are very friendly and stuff..

wish you all the luck at your JOB :)

what do you get when you give $35? VIP? whats included? and when you say cafe's, do you mean you get a cafe account with all access?

Cafe certificate access, so multiple accounts. That's not really what this is about, but the same either way.

Cafe certificate access, so multiple accounts. That's not really what this is about, but the same either way.

It would be well worth if it if it had games like kane and lynch cod4 bioshock ext...thast would be worth like 100$ lifetime+updates imo

It would be well worth if it if it had games like kane and lynch cod4 bioshock ext...thast would be worth like 100$ lifetime+updates imo
Here you got all games:
Enjoy!

Code:
Advent Rising
Arx Fatalis
AstroPop Deluxe
Attack on Pearl Harbor
Bejeweled Deluxe
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
Big Money Deluxe
Birth of America
BloodRayne
BloodRayne 2
BookWorm Deluxe
Chuzzle Deluxe
Commander Keen Complete Pack
Condition Zero
Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Source
Dangerous Waters
Darwinia
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic
Defcon
Disciples II Galleans Return
Disciples II Rise of the Elves
Doom 2
Ducati World Championship
Dynomite Deluxe
Eets
Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe
Final Doom
FlatOut2
Garry's Mod
Geometry Wars
Ghost Master
Gish
Gumboy Crazy Adventures
Gumboy Crazy Features
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Source
Hammer Heads Deluxe
Heavy Weapon Deluxe
Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
Hexen
Hexen 2
Hexen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel
Iggle Pop Deluxe
Insaniquarium Deluxe
Iron Warriors
Jagged Alliance 2
Joint Task Force
Making History: The Calm and The Storm
Master Levels of Doom
Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket
Opposing Force
Painkiller Gold Edition
Painkiller Overdose
Peggle Deluxe
Pizza Frenzy
Portal
Psychonauts
Quake
Quake 2
Quake 2: Ground Zero
Quake 2: The Reckoning
Quake Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon
Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity
RACE 07
Red Orchestra
Ricochet
Rocket Mania Deluxe
Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure
Shadowgrounds
SiN 1
SiN 1 Multiplayer
Space Empires IV Deluxe
Space Empires V
SpaceForce: Rogue Universe
Spear of Destiny
Talismania Deluxe
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
The Longest Journey
The Ship
The Ship Tutorial
Typer Shark Deluxe
UFO: Afterlight
Vegas - Make it Big
Vigil - Blood Bitterness
Wolfenstein 3D
X2: The Threat
X2: Reunion
Zuma Deluxe
Zuma Deluxe

COD4 and Kane&Lynch and other third-steam games will NEVER get added to cafe system, because just steam games get added to the list!

Here you got all games:
Enjoy!

COD4 and Kane&Lynch and other third-steam games will NEVER get added to cafe system, because just steam games get added to the list!
Some games will be added, but it isn't JUST steam games.

Some games will be added, but it isn't JUST steam games.
Yeah new steam Games will be added anytime. When Half Life Episode 3 comes out then it will be aded.
But third-games are also get added. I hope they add soon more games form other Developer.
IT is really usefull, the cafe System!

your gonna get banned you moron. Seriously fuck off cause nobody at this forum is gonna click your links

I donated to the forum guys since i never did nothing for this forum and i have been a long time member i was a member way before this forum was like this but oh well there are my 35 dollars with happiness! Hope they can help WWIII :D

Back