eXtreme Power 600 Watts

Binary

I'm kinda bored atm so before I go to bed, I want to find out if anyone is using the eXtreme Power 600 watts power supply. It's good in my kind of way because it does it's job but I do find it a little too noisy. I can hear the fan running from 5-10 metres away. The fan speed is on constant max with cold wind blowing out, I wish I could stay behind my power supply during summer. The point is, anyone has the same issue with me having a noisy power supply.

hi mate :) I'am having exactly the same problem with my OCZ 600W with 120mm Fan GameXStream Power Supply. it's very noisy when I walk into my room I can hear it straight away... that's how they are... I dont know why it's too noisy ... but I suppose there are alot of power supply's which are very quiet .. like one in iMac you can't even hear that the iMac is On it's very very quiet .. it doesn't make any noise

I have an FSP Fortron Source Blue Storm II 500 watt power supply and its pretty good. Its actually quite as well but my fans make a loud sound when my case is in a certain position, idk why.