Fallen101~~mod

Fallen101

FS Member
Main Alias: Fallen101
Position Applying for:
Experience: freesteam.org
Reason for wanting your requested position:
I know that your short one mod because one got a temporarily ban a few months ago. I know the site and i can help out here once more. You know me well. I help newbies as much as i can
I agree to the EULA [Put Yes/No]: possible (yes)

note this we must likely get denied idc if it does :p

Freesteam does not need any more moderators than it does now. You don't have to be a moderator to help people out, just keep doing what you're doing. We are in need in coders, not anymore forum help. Thanks for your interest, your day will come.

Fallen, Freesteam may be a relatively small community, but judging by the way you construct your posts and the actual content your posts contain, accepting you as a mod wouldn't be beneficial to this site. Either way, you can help out greatly without being a mod by reporting bad posts, answering people's questions constructively, posting useful threads, etc. Really, the only helpful things a mod status would grant you would be the ability to ban users (TBH, not even sure if mods here have that ability) and a fancy color for your username, and chances are that if someone deserves to be banned, you reporting their bad behavior to current staff would resolve the issue just as effectively.

In short.. you have all the tools needed to help out without being staff, and the few extra perks staff members have are privileges earned, not given, requiring the maturity to handle responsibilities normal users aren't expected to handle.

Fallen, Freesteam may be a relatively small community, but judging by the way you construct your posts and the actual content your posts contain, accepting you as a mod wouldn't be beneficial to this site. Either way, you can help out greatly without being a mod by reporting bad posts, answering people's questions constructively, posting useful threads, etc. Really, the only helpful things a mod status would grant you would be the ability to ban users (TBH, not even sure if mods here have that ability) and a fancy color for your username, and chances are that if someone deserves to be banned, you reporting their bad behavior to current staff would resolve the issue just as effectively.

In short.. you have all the tools needed to help out without being staff, and the few extra perks staff members have are privileges earned, not given, requiring the maturity to handle responsibilities normal users aren't expected to handle.

yh i was mod b4 some one reported me for being under aged so i think i would try once more one i was unbanned
just for the hell of it

Oh, wow. You were banned previously too.

Well.. good luck becoming a mod haha

One day, in a year or two, you'll look back at this thread and facepalm yourself from embarrassment. I did the same reading my posts from two years ago when I was 13, and will do the same in a few years too. Its all a part of aging. Freesteam doesn't ask how old you are just for shits and giggles.

Oh, wow. You were banned previously too.

Well.. good luck becoming a mod haha

One day, in a year or two, you'll look back at this thread and facepalm yourself from embarrassment. I did the same reading my posts from two years ago when I was 13, and will do the same in a few years too. Its all a part of aging. Freesteam doesn't ask how old you are just for shits and giggles.

i already fell stupid for some stuff what i posted the advances (sarcasm) of A.D.D

Back