Fallout 3 GOTY help

mrpoot2000

I used GoldDraKs thread(http://freesteam.org/forums/other-steamapps-gcfs/14221-steam-games-new-links-2.html) to get the fallout 3 game and i did this so far
-get all 71 files
-joined them together( i only put the input file for .001, it said it would do the rest for me so tell me if i had to do all the other 70 files too)
-put the .NCF file in my steamapps folder (fallout 3 goty content.NCF, the file was 0 KBs)
-finally i put the fallout goty folder in the common folder(all the contents of the fallout 3 goty folder were also 0 KBs)

i run the SteamUp and it uploads, starts, and then i click on Fallout 3 GOTY to install and it says the "steam is too busy" but then it says its downloading next to it, but not making any progress (and on the beta it doesnt show up in the downloads section) and when i click it, it looks like its about to play but instead it says theres an error with your local steam game files and will now be re-acquired through steam. it doesnt let me play it

plz help

EDIT: i thought it would be helpfull if i added that when i want to open any files from the fallout 3 goty folder in the common folder it says that "this is not a vaild Win32 application"

Back