Fallout 3 New Vegas: Problems? worth playing? SUGGESTIONS

nimkal

FS Member
Hey guys im a huge fan of Fallout 3! Ive spent so many weeks in the first fallout 3! 1 year ago I was extremly excited about New Vegas but once it came out I heard lots of bad news about it... how its just the same old thing.. how its way too buggy...

I was in school and I thought if its really not that worth playing that I wont download it... But WHATS YOUR SUGGESTION?

Well I personally have not played it but my cousin told me he loves it. I saw him playing and it looked fun but I never played. He has also played Fallout 3 too and likes New Vegas more. I have a friend that thinks like you do how it's about the same as Fallout 3 but he has never played New Vegas. So personally I would say try it out.

thanks I guess ill try it out now :D should I just download it cracked or get it through the cracked steam? ive never done the cracked steam before... which one is easier.. and does the steam one have less bugs? I mean like... is it the same as the cracked version(eg SkidRow)

If you've never used cracked Steam before and won't use it for other games you should just torrent the cracked .iso.

The games good, you will need some essential mods and fixes to get good performance though. SKIDROW's version works.

If you like Fallout3 then you'll like this. I've played both and Vegas has so much unique stuff in it. Check out BlueXephos playthrough of it on youtube, funniest guys ever.

Very much worth playing, I spent 60+ hours on this game, I would recommend downloading it right now. Along with the DLC.