FaTTs Steam Shop

fatthacked

FS Member
here are the things im currently selling/trading
4 digit steam id ive got 24 of them
Full version "guest passes" they really should call them gift passes they do not expire game yours forever
game| Number of copys
Left 4 Dead 4
Left 4 Dead 2 as many as you need
bioshock 12
counterstrike1.6 as many as you need
cod:4mw 3
King Aurther 17
Zombie Driver as many as you need
shattered Horizion 1
Eve:Online 10
Gothic 3 2
cod:mw2 17
Dragon age:eek:rigions digital deluxe edition 11
tomb raider:underworld 3
eve:eek:nline Dominion 16
Starwars Galixies 8
also selling accounts with the following games
Valve Complete Pack
Orange Box
ThQ complete pack
counterstrike complete pack
cod4
cod4 2
Age of Conan
guild wars
Kings Bounty
i have 15 un registered cd keys to the new game Empire:total war -elite units of america i can finally trade/sell theese because it was released today
i can get legit keys to just about every game on steam if you have a request drop me a line and ill see what i can do

-- Edit --

oh yeah ive also got about 32 or so cafe certs

how much do you sell the accounts for? like the valve and thq complete packs? thanks
and how much discount off of the normal game's price do you usually sell cd keys for? thanks

how much do you sell the accounts for? like the valve and thq complete packs? thanks
and how much discount off of the normal game's price do you usually sell cd keys for? thanks

honestly it just depends how many you buy and what type they are there all the same to me but i guess some are harder to comebuy then other or thats what my supplier bitches about anyways..... the more you buy the more i can buy to sell you (just being honest i buy in bulk and mainly so far have sold to cybercafes) kinda running out of clientelle thats why im selling here

anyways back to topic for vcp hmmmmm hows 65.00:D

i meant the full version guest passes not cd keys. soooooo how much for codmw2

i meant the full version guest passes not cd keys. soooooo how much for codmw2

.... dude:confused: you asked about vcp not codmw2 and "full version" are Gift passes not guest passes anyways codmw2 how about 35 instead of 30 for irritating me and asking me for a quote on something then asking me for something else....

Back