[ Final ] Steam Account launcher NOFAKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFaker

Hey guys,

yesterday you banned my accountname "samenerguss" because you thought I post trojans. Thatґs not fair. Here you see that it works -.-

Games

So if I should reupp this tool with a new Account *the Account in the Video + Screen reban my account " samenerguss.

Thank you .....

my english sucks ^^

By all accounts the previous application would have worked, had the account not had it's password changed. That still does not change the fact that the application accessed the registry keys required to decrypt the passwords stored in the blob as well as the blob file itself. Run through it with olly or ida if you don't believe me.

I will admit that you probably did not know that it did this, unless your secret name is daimler or EDDYK.

I could easily extract the account from this or any "launcher" with a utility I won't mention publicly.

Perhaps the easiest way to secure it (if you can call it that) would be to use a VTT emulator and an old cacdll, v1-13. Thus keeping the logindata inside steam and also out of the blob file. And it would not work 100% even then.

Yes it is real the account will work as long as the password does not change. And yes it does try to steal any saved passwords that you might have in your blob file.

Bleak rekon you could extract the account then and post it in teh respected section or something.

No point, the password has changed. And the latest version which he is showing off is private.

lol, i think this is something like a hybrid acc; cafe account x normal one, and you can actually see cac.cfg :)

i still think this a fake/scam/hoax/virus/keylogger , why would someone give out this acc with so many games ? for free ? the only possible answer is to spoof someone

Lol

NO guys i know this guy he made it, he even gave me a certificates for cafe account and it really does work. His name is Daimler he own's steamcafe.6x.to

daniel wtf lol, making 2 accounts is not going to fool us. your expecting people to believe you after only one post lololololol.

NO guys i know this guy he made it, he even gave me a certificates for cafe account and it really does work. His name is Daimler he own's steamcafe.6x.to

wow...one post...so we must believe u right?...

and @ nofaker if ur real alias is daimler why'd u register at this forum under a different name?

mhmm.... can we just close this topic instead of keep flaming this guy... make topic called flame NoFaker thats all :D

Dude i ask Daimler myseld fucking cheapos who cant afford a fucking steam account go buy it your self low lives who sits in front of a computer all day waiting for some executed files for a steam login FUCKING PLEASE BAN ME freesteam.org sucks and i will ddos this fucking site!! BAN ME BANE ME BAN ME!! THANKS CUNTS!

Dude i ask Daimler myseld fucking cheapos who cant afford a fucking steam account go buy it your self low lives who sits in front of a computer all day waiting for some executed files for a steam login FUCKING PLEASE BAN ME freesteam.org sucks and i will ddos this fucking site!! BAN ME BANE ME BAN ME!! THANKS CUNTS!

Wow, rage issues there.

Please stop with your wild generalizations, or I will come round to your house and slap you.

Regards,

A self low life who sits in front of a computer all day waiting for some executed files for a steam login.

Wow, rage issues there.

Please stop with your wild generalizations, or I will come round to your house and slap you.

Regards,

A self low life who sits in front of a computer all day waiting for some executed files for a steam login.

yeah I might come and slap you as well :D

I believe his terms were: admin un-bans his old account.
In return he gives us this new, and possibly still malicious, application.

daniel and nofaker you both are a bunch of fucking slags. do us all a favour and tell your little script kiddy mates to stop fucking us around with pointless viruses or at least do a better effort in trying to convince us.

daniel and nofaker you both are a bunch of fucking slags. do us all a favour and tell your little script kiddy mates to stop fucking us around with pointless viruses or at least do a better effort in trying to convince us.

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Fresse halten ^^

lol expericance lol. wow what a come back. that really hurt my feelings you know no faker. anyway hows junior school. im bored now. Arguing with little 4 year olds gets tiring.

Lol yeah. No Fake your a Fake. So get away. We dont need fakes here! You just want to get scant attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back