Fix for Steam cracks not working

Oh my god! Thank you so very very much.
I've been looking for a way to do that ever since my steam updated on me.
Thank you!!!!!!!!

hmm . . . yeah i think your right, but i already re-installed the games.:confused:
ME Confused!!!! NGARGHHHH I cant seem to connect to steam community on my real steam account either:confused:

Doesn't work! When I try to find a server, it says "Steam Beta must be running to make use of Find servers" WTFF?

http://www.mediafire.com/?n38btopcq2srt8c
Dude check out their new site layout im soo excited for them best upload site ever!!!
BTW Smartsteam will give you an error about steam beta in some games(css, gmod, source games)
Greenluma workswith latest steam the choice is yours though bro
Bit off topic but ok
Doesn't work! When I try to find a server, it says "Steam Beta must be running to make use of Find servers" WTFF?
Which one? This one or Smartsteam?

anyone who have the "Steam Beta must be running to make use of Find servers"
http://adf.ly/1J4Pu3 this wont fix the steam beta issue but it will turn back to normal steam

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it normally say "you have received a message from steam support" in the top right in a red box with white letters?

"HEY NE1 DIS N WOR??????????????? HW 2 ENTSTLL???????"

for f*cks sake, is there any psp modding sites that aren't full of 14 year old wiggers that don't know how to f*cking talk/type?

:D LOL
Sadly not,:rolleyes: I used to check out PSP modding sites only to be dumb founded at the number of idiotic 14-18yr old retards. The simple fact is:
A. there are probably more PSP modding sites (and retarded 14yr old noobs) than actuall modders and programmers that run and support the sites.
B. Annoyingly often (dunno about you) but it takes me a couple of days to realise I'm not talking to the genius programmer I thought I was but actually a dumbass moronic retard of a 18yr old.

Hey guys o_o I used ZSP,GreenLuma and Undead Patcher and all of those show me that i have got an alert from steam support but for some reason i cant open it.

Well, it would be great if someone uploads it on another host...
Nevermind, found it but, that "you have an alert from steam support" red message, what is that? D:

NOTE:

Wupload does not allow files to be shared. We are a STORAGE ONLYproduct so you can only download your own files.

If you have uploaded this file yourself, login first in order to download it. Any idea how to fix this crap ?

NOTE:

Wupload does not allow files to be shared. We are a STORAGE ONLYproduct so you can only download your own files.

If you have uploaded this file yourself, login first in order to download it. Any idea how to fix this crap ?
Please keep the text colour white, and also, there is no 'fix' for this, its not a problem. Just ask for the uploader to re-upload elsewhere

Back