1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free For All Nvidia Gamers

Discussion in 'Clients Cracks And Launchers' started by KINGSTEF55, January 27, 2008.

?

Will We Ever Get Real Free Steam Games?

Poll closed February 10, 2008.
  1. Yes.

53.5%
  2. Hell No.

46.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KINGSTEF55

KINGSTEF55 FS Member

2. loony636

loony636 FS Member

Or you could just download the GCFs from this website and get the full version...

3. KINGSTEF55

KINGSTEF55 FS Member

Yes but it also has Lost coast, Deathmatch and peggle extreme, and if your not one to take something thats free then i don't know!!

4. Etheco

Etheco FS Member

yeh i did add these to my normal acc just because its there :p

5. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

in reply to the poll, steam isn't going to give out real free games. You have to remember that they are a business and ultimatly they are after making money

6. Etheco

Etheco FS Member

yeh but still its free shit, you dont get good free stuff but this is close :p so just get it or dont :p

7. Qbeck

Qbeck FS Member

hey there was no limit for DM and LC, so who cares?

8. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

All of you should appreciate that there are people even giving out public releases to allow you to at least play these games...

This is why no1 good does public shit anymore... Or will release anything decent to the public...

9. Dj_Asim

Dj_Asim Full Member

why would steam lie ^^ ?:p

10. spookyman166

spookyman166 FS Member

I agree

if steam gives you 10USD worth of games for FREE. Well its 10USD that you dont have to spend if you want thoes games.

11. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

Real Steam games will NEVER be 4free.

12. spookyman166

spookyman166 FS Member

thats true but either way i like freebies

13. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Of course nvidia had to copy and improve on ati's idea. *nods head* tsk tsk tsk

14. Binary

Binary Member

Heard that the Portal game included free in a demo but at least they have included HL2:DM and Lost Coast.

15. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

Lost coast is like a 3 minute demo of a snippet which isn't even in any of the other games. It was released just to show people what HL2 Ep2 would be like

16. Mike The Hedgehog

Mike The Hedgehog FS Member

Well I guess it's 10USD that won't be leaving my pocket =).

17. sk8more

sk8more FS Member

hmm im downloading now,are these actually games or just all demos?

18. KINGSTEF55

KINGSTEF55 FS Member

portal is a 11 level demo i think, its more than the demo, and peggle i think is full as well as lost coast and deathmatch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.