Free For All Nvidia Gamers

Will We Ever Get Real Free Steam Games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but it also has Lost coast, Deathmatch and peggle extreme, and if your not one to take something thats free then i don't know!!

in reply to the poll, steam isn't going to give out real free games. You have to remember that they are a business and ultimatly they are after making money

All of you should appreciate that there are people even giving out public releases to allow you to at least play these games...

This is why no1 good does public shit anymore... Or will release anything decent to the public...

All of you should appreciate that there are people even giving out public releases to allow you to at least play these games...

This is why no1 good does public shit anymore... Or will release anything decent to the public...

I agree

if steam gives you 10USD worth of games for FREE. Well its 10USD that you dont have to spend if you want thoes games.

Heard that the Portal game included free in a demo but at least they have included HL2:DM and Lost Coast.

Lost coast is like a 3 minute demo of a snippet which isn't even in any of the other games. It was released just to show people what HL2 Ep2 would be like

portal is a 11 level demo i think, its more than the demo, and peggle i think is full as well as lost coast and deathmatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back