Free STeam games

Discussion in 'Clients Cracks And Launchers' started by worryalot, July 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worryalot

worryalot New Member

Ok, I'm new here. I came here because someone told me that you can get all steam games for free here. (Something like that) If i'm in the wrong place and tell me so I know to stop bothering you guys about how to get free steam games for free. And if you know a site where i can get free steam games please tell me. I've see those fake people who try to hack your account by sending them your e-mail and account information.

2. Maxattack

Maxattack New Member

Yeaah... same with me, I heard you get free cafe accounts from here, thought i'd check it out as i wanna play CSS :)

3. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

NO there is no cafe accounts/fix or anything here to do with cafe accounts anymore, you want steam "free" then check out the gcf thread.

4. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Check my sig too. ;)

.Renegade

5. n00b

n00b Full Member

There used to be cafe accounts but valve would patch up the hole in the security very quickly after the first couple cafe accounts, if they were to make a new one they would spend more time trying to crack it than it would work for.

6. pussycatdog

pussycatdog Full Member

7. n00b

n00b Full Member

WTF you posted like 2 seconds after me ?!?!?!

8. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

lol WOW noob attack, owell ermm anyway. Yes your correct "n00b" they would spend more time making it than we get to dribble over it. Basically i doubt theres a chance in hell of a patch etc, and IF there ever ever ever ever ever was then it wont be public. As for your kinda sig thing, certs wont work again.

9. squidfart

squidfart New Member

titi GHSHS wer do u dow load games

10. abectz

abectz Full Member

can any1 tell me exactly how to get CSS i am new and a noob pleae help

11. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Locked, due to .. stupidity?

.Renegade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.