Free STeam games

Status
Not open for further replies.

worryalot

Ok, I'm new here. I came here because someone told me that you can get all steam games for free here. (Something like that) If i'm in the wrong place and tell me so I know to stop bothering you guys about how to get free steam games for free. And if you know a site where i can get free steam games please tell me. I've see those fake people who try to hack your account by sending them your e-mail and account information.

Yeaah... same with me, I heard you get free cafe accounts from here, thought i'd check it out as i wanna play CSS :)

NO there is no cafe accounts/fix or anything here to do with cafe accounts anymore, you want steam "free" then check out the gcf thread.

There used to be cafe accounts but valve would patch up the hole in the security very quickly after the first couple cafe accounts, if they were to make a new one they would spend more time trying to crack it than it would work for.

lol WOW noob attack, owell ermm anyway. Yes your correct "n00b" they would spend more time making it than we get to dribble over it. Basically i doubt theres a chance in hell of a patch etc, and IF there ever ever ever ever ever was then it wont be public. As for your kinda sig thing, certs wont work again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back