FreeSteam Client Made By Me

too suspicious
don't download or run it without serious testing, i will test it in a sandbox and report back here

Here Are The Results Form NoVirusThanks.org
fs_proof.jpg

Don't worry, I use this for many games, it works fine. And it has some very cool options such as, 4 Cracked steam clients, A legit client, Friend hack (so you can have freinds), and something else i can't remember.

ITS LEGIT. GOOD DOWNLOAD. GOOD FIND. GOOD MAKE.

Don't worry, I use this for many games, it works fine. And it has some very cool options such as, 4 Cracked steam clients, A legit client, Friend hack (so you can have freinds), and something else i can't remember.

ITS LEGIT. GOOD DOWNLOAD. GOOD FIND. GOOD MAKE.

And why should anyone trust you? You joined yesterday and this is your first post.

Reactions:Brad Meyer
Why are you all persecuting him? There are a bunch of steam crackers on this site, and no one thinks twice about downloading them. You think he is trying to spread a virus jest because he is new?

Well From the video it looks okay, but then again... why wouldn't it.

NOD32 doesn't pick up anything from the setup.exe, I haven't run that exe though and don't plan to on any pc that has steam on it. Why does the setup exe file have a network icon??
(or at least that's what it looks like to me)

Why are you all persecuting him? There are a bunch of steam crackers on this site, and no one thinks twice about downloading them. You think he is trying to spread a virus jest because he is new?
Why? Because he is new (so YES to your second ?), and because he has shown no other proof of coding skill. Which is another thing that brought caution to me is that he doesn't know whether HIS OWN PROGRAM, that he clams he made, has a virus or not.

To be honest I wasn't worried about the virus part but more of the part that it might be a steam account stealer or the like. I just want to be sure it is safe for everyone here at FreeSteam.

So Mancracked, Why don't you run the program for us and use it for awhile and then upload a video for proof. :p

How about the fact i haven't deleted this thread? The setup.exe is an NSIS installer which you could unpack with winrar or 7-zip and see it was clean.

Originally Posted by IOsirisI
when i try to install a game it says steam cant process your request now try again later. What do i do?

It's normal. You can't download it beacause you didn't completed the transaction on your basic (non-cracked) account.

The way to avoid this is to have the game already installed on your computer.

Back