Freesteam Hamachi Network

Should we started a respected FS hamachi server?

• Yes - A Good Idea

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No - Don't Think It Will Work

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Reflector

Well for those of you who are familiar with hamachi, you'll know what I'm getting at, those who aren't, go here

www.hamachi.cc

and read up about it.

I reckon it could be a good way to start a small private community chat, ie only respected/trust worthy users would be issued the password to it. We could use it to share files and/or releases and basically just have a place for people to come talk directly to eachother without the use of an instant messenger.

If anyones interested or the FS admins/owners think it could be a good idea, please say so. I MIGHT be able to host a full time server due to never having my computer turned off, but ill wait to see what sort of response I get from the community first.

I think it's a good idea. so people can chat much quicker and better. I have heard
that there is some CSS hack with hamachi that if you are banned then you can somehow
use hamachi to bypass the VAC2 servers or somthing like that and you can play while
being banned.

its sounds like a great dream but i think it need to be a dream other peopel on my pc no ty
It won't work, trusting this many computers to get into my computer, not happening.
this is just not safe if you understand what i mean you can do to much damage to other peopels pc's it could be cool but it just need to be a dream
:(
but again cool dream and i gonna vote yes becuse
only respected/trust worthy users would be issued the password to it.
:)

For use this i think is better use another program how Irc for example.
їWhy use a hamachi for chat? the program is not made for that even it have a chat, and how i say before use it i prefer use Irc or something like that.

I think it's a good idea. so people can chat much quicker and better. I have heard
that there is some CSS hack with hamachi that if you are banned then you can somehow
use hamachi to bypass the VAC2 servers or somthing like that and you can play while
being banned.

That's what CAC is for.

Wow, I thought this topic had gone dead :O Ah well. If you guys are keep at still setting up an Irc (or hamachi) do it. I have no experience with Irc so someone else would have to set it up.

Back