Freesteam Wiki

Make a FreeSteam Wiki?

• Total voters

erdcaged

FS Member
There is a possibility of us making a wiki that would contain tutorials, information about programs, people, anything really related to us. just say yes or no with a comment please. Suggestions, comments, concerns, and criticism are welcome.

-Erdcaged

yes, I support that idea
<
it well be nice
<

Nice idea, appeared on other sites as well in the past. But's a lot more work to maintain a wiki than a forum, so don't do it unless you don't have a life.

I personally don't think this is that good of an idea, the more ways people can find out about freesteam the more chances steam will find out and shut it down/sue you guys. Keeping freesteam to the least ways to find it but easy enough that people can actually find it is good enough in my view.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (erdcaged @ Mar 5 2007, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
There is a possibility of us making a wiki that would contain tutorials, information about programs, people, anything really related to us. just say yes or no with a comment please. Suggestions, comments, concerns, and criticism are welcome.

-Erdcaged[/b]

That would be friggin awsome.

Yes,

If any newbie asks a question without looking at the wiki then you have got a reason to suspend him.

Back