FS Client (FSC) - v1.66

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WorldWarIII

If you have any suggestions, or bugs, report/submit them.
A lot of bugs should be fixed from before.

Version: v1.66
Date: February 20th 2008
Includes

• Steam Launch / Login
• Steam / Local Information
• Steam Bypasses (x3)
• Downloads + DL Info
• App Launch
• Steam News
• Auto Updater
• VIP section Added
• Info built in

Changes since v1.63
-Downloads finished
-Applaunch fixed
-VIP section added
-Internal application information added
-Auto updater changed for better overall usage

Note: Downloads should be 100% working, app launch 100% working.

.Net Framework files available > Here < [Place all files in your Windows\System32 directory]

Download Mirror #1

Attachments

Ray

Im a Pro?
Apr 11, 2007
VIP Logins is the login for VIPS, what they got here at forum. But in the VIP Area @ Client there is nothing atm. But soon will be something added.

W

WorldWarIII

Next update to include:
- Updates to VIP section.
- Adding: News section, off server so it will be up 24/7. So when network errors like the ones going on now occur, you can still be notified of changes.
- Other minor fixes / changes.
- Code optimization.

This will be the official release of v1.7

Jul 15, 2007
suggestions:
-when installing steam with the client after it installs the setup file should be deleted off of the desktop
error list:
- when reverting valve hardware survey bypass message is *successfully set the registry value to bypass surveys* (that should only appear when loading bypass)
-when loading steam password bypass i get "bypass not loaded, or back-up file does not exist / failed to be created"
-in *FSC Information / Details* the freesteam.org link doesn`t work
-i hit download + install steam...it says downloading failed to download from steam servers attempting to download from FS server...but meanwhile the steaminstall.msi already appears on my desktop...so i hit ok and get an unhandled exception sayin that it could not complete the operation since a file already exists in this path `steamInstall.msi`.
- i log in with the quick steam login thing...then i log out, i then pushed the update/change dir button then tried logging in again and quick launching a game but then i got an unhandled error exception saying *file not found*..so i just have to restart program and everything works again
-downloads only in clients section are downloadable
-when Vac 2 bypass download is selected there`s a written error *...VAc2 Secured Server until you?re ingame...* it should be *you`re* i`m guessing

...that was exhausting

W

WorldWarIII

suggestions:
-when installing steam with the client after it installs the setup file should be deleted off of the desktop
error list:
- when reverting valve hardware survey bypass message is *successfully set the registry value to bypass surveys* (that should only appear when loading bypass)
-when loading steam password bypass i get "bypass not loaded, or back-up file does not exist / failed to be created"
-in *FSC Information / Details* the freesteam.org link doesn`t work
-i hit download + install steam...it says downloading failed to download from steam servers attempting to download from FS server...but meanwhile the steaminstall.msi already appears on my desktop...so i hit ok and get an unhandled exception sayin that it could not complete the operation since a file already exists in this path `steamInstall.msi`.
- i log in with the quick steam login thing...then i log out, i then pushed the update/change dir button then tried logging in again and quick launching a game but then i got an unhandled error exception saying *file not found*..so i just have to restart program and everything works again
-downloads only in clients section are downloadable
-when Vac 2 bypass download is selected there`s a written error *...VAc2 Secured Server until you?re ingame...* it should be *you`re* i`m guessing

...that was exhausting
I will look into all of these errors asap.
I think I may know the download error.
I will remove the update directory.
I know the error already from memory for the SteamInstall.msi thing.
I think I may know the issue for the password bypass.

Can you make the next version compatible with VM's (via the Packer) so i can run it under linux?
I will modify the packer to allow it to be run in VM ware.

W

WorldWarIII

All updates are nearly completed and v1.70 should be released tomorrow.

W

WorldWarIII

As of now, new features include the following:
- VAC2 Updates
- Network News (Off Server)
- VIP Addition

Fixes include:
- Downloads Tab, all downloads now working
- Downloading Steam Installer
- FSC Information Changed
- Password bypass modified
- Some code removed (worthless)