FS Client (FSC) - v1.77

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WorldWarIII

This will be the final version until a new development of the application comes out. Suggestions for v2.0 are still be accepted, as they always are.

Developed by: WorldWarIII
Version: v1.77
Date: March 24th 2008
Includes

• Steam Launch / Login
• Steam / Local Information
• Steam Bypasses - Password, Surveys, & more...
• Half-Life HD Fix
• Downloads + Download Info
• App (Game) Launcher
• Steam News
• VAC2 Updates
• Auto Updater
• VIP section ( Tools, Info, GCFs, XXX )
• Info built in
• FS Network News / Status [ Off server ]

Changes since v1.76
- VIP additions, GCFs, XXX
- Quick Launch additions
- Half-Life HD fix
- Minor misc changes

.Net Framework files available > Here < [Place all files in your Windows\System32 directory]

Download Mirror #1 (RapidShare)

Attachments

• FSC v1.77.rar
    611.5 KB · Views: 532
DJ_Asim, because you CANT join cafe project via this launch tool. YOUR Pc need to be enabled for cafe Project via VALVE.
OR I'm wrong?

Partly wrong what you new nowadays its called certificates if you know what I mean that message appears when you don't have a cyber cafe certificate.

BTW the XXX is not working for me WWIII...

Partly wrong what you new nowadays its called certificates if you know what I mean that message appears when you don't have a cyber cafe certificate.

BTW the XXX is not working for me WWIII...

You click show, it should work fine. I tested before release.

Well, I have some suggestions:

1. Adding a BackgroundWorker with ProgressBar while downloading file(s).
  2. MySQL Integration, Make Only Registered users can use the app (I may help you with this i once did that on my own forum), Also to check if the user VIP or a normal user via usergroup ID.
  3. Storing/Loading the information from an Remote Database i.e MySQL, So you can change them whenever you want without updating the application, You can also add/remove/edit applications from the list and they will be added/removed/edited in the app...the structure of the db would be something like this:

You can also make an application to add/remove/edit the information easily instead of using phpMyAdmin ..etc.

4. Adding Patching Feature i.e launch steam Normal/Cracked.
  5. Storing the settings in INI or XML and Encrypting user passwords.
  6. Patching "SteamLoginDialog" instead of replacing it by "login.dat".

I can help you in all of these features.

Well, I have some suggestions:

1. Adding a BackgroundWorker with ProgressBar while downloading file(s).
  2. MySQL Integration, Make Only Registered users can use the app (I may help you with this i once did that on my own forum), Also to check if the user VIP or a normal user via usergroup ID.
  3. Storing/Loading the information from an Remote Database i.e MySQL, So you can change them whenever you want without updating the application, You can also add/remove/edit applications from the list and they will be added/removed/edited in the app...the structure of the db would be something like this:

You can also make an application to add/remove/edit the information easily instead of using phpMyAdmin ..etc.

4. Adding Patching Feature i.e launch steam Normal/Cracked.
  5. Storing the settings in INI or XML and Encrypting user passwords.
  6. Patching "SteamLoginDialog" instead of replacing it by "login.dat".

I can help you in all of these features.

Hopefully, we can work together to get a lot of this added to v2.0. I already intended on improving many of the features to be more dynamic / user friendly.

It wont, it's a on private RS account, and the content is fine. Either way, we have it uploaded to our server.

He was talking to me... But v2.0 is basically done, just last minute debugging before release ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back