Fs = Vac2 Servers?

luk2100

FS Member
Hi everybody, i am new around here, as u can see ;)

-I searched around for a steam crack, i dont use pac**** becouse many ppl say its sh*t!

So i wanna know, if i can play 'normal' servers if i use FS ?
can i join VAC2 servers where all my friends play, at normal steam ?

can u guys for example join this server with FS: 85.131.163.250:27015

:) ?

thx 4 help ;)

Hey luke.
I might now have much posts, but i have lots of experiance in steam and other cracking/hacking scene.

You cannot connect to VAC2 Server with any cracked steam. Not even FS. The only time you can connect to VAC2 Servers are either the steam auth network is down, or the server u joined is a cracked dedicated server with VAC2 turned on.
Sorry!

The whole reason everyone hates P4c5t34m is because it was made by Pacman, which everyone hates for sum reasons. Pac is not trustworthy!!

Hey luke.
I might now have much posts, but i have lots of experiance in steam and other cracking/hacking scene.

You cannot connect to VAC2 Server with any cracked steam. Not even FS. The only time you can connect to VAC2 Servers are either the steam auth network is down, or the server u joined is a cracked dedicated server with VAC2 turned on.
Sorry!

The whole reason everyone hates P4c5t34m is because it was made by Pacman, which everyone hates for sum reasons. Pac is not trustworthy!!

ok thx for the help :)

so there are no way to play in vac2 servers without paying? are there no Cdkey-gen that works?

i heard about that vac2bypass, is that working?

and i dont know who pacman are, i just heard thats pacstea* was crappy..

there are no CD gens that work and if you wanna play on VAC servers, donate enough to the forums so that you get cafe access.

Cafe access meant, that you get access to much Steam games. Follow the link to see a list, which games are available:
http://freesteam.org/cafe/gamelist.html

Cafe access meant also, you cant get banned by VAC2 and you can play on all VAC2 Servers ;).

so i can use aimbot, wh, speedhack, and every hack there are in the world and f*** a vac2 server 100% and dont get vac2 banned?

and i can play at vac2 servers with freesteam?

how do i get that cafe access?

its pretty much the stuff that internet cafe's use. THey are special accounts which allow you to play on any server without any consequences. THey can IP ban you but then you just reset your router and yoru back! :p. And you have to pay more the longer you want the access.

Well cafe client access is really only meant to be used by cafe's, but since here at freesteam.org we're amazing some coders have figured out a way to use what makes the cafe access work (cafe certificates aka certs) and create our own cafe client. Valve created cafe access (makers of steam) and we have our own cafe access client.

Click here for Cafe Pricing

Well cafe client access is really only meant to be used by cafe's, but since here at freesteam.org we're amazing some coders have figured out a way to use what makes the cafe access work (cafe certificates aka certs) and create our own cafe client. Valve created cafe access (makers of steam) and we have our own cafe access client.

i heard about if i get the certs i get a free cafe client, there are alot of internet cafиs where i live, but, how do i finde the cert ?

You people remember the OLD OLD OLD FREESTEAM? the one that came out last year i think when FS First started oh man! That was awesome =D VAC2 Servers then they made a new version with more than a thousand accounts cracked for vac2 oh man good old days :p

Back