Updates to Galcon Fusion have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Notifications move to top-right corner
- Achievements no longer reset when you rank up. To reacquire any Achievements you lost, just rank up in any single or multi-player game and all your missing Achievements will re-appear.Fixed overlay in 4x3 aspect ratio
- During multi-player games, player positions are now randomized.
- Standoff countdown made quieter
- All commands can now be tab-completed
- Chat scroll-back less jumpy
- Tweaked min/max options in multi-player
- Changed away text so it is easier to read.
- Box selections reset, unless pressing CTRLChanged music playing while observing a game
- Audio driver updated (fixes 64-bit linux compatibility)
- Fixed can-can in team games.
- Windows: fixed LAN / Local gamesFixed 16-bit graphics slow-down problems