Garrycool345 Stand Alone games... *Updated Daily*

garrycool345

FS Member
Garrycool345 Stand Alone games... Starcraft II WIngs Of Liberty

THE PASSWORD IS boxxers
These link aren't mine... You can thank the person who let me use his link by downloading this
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
IF YOU HAVE FIREFOX download this to make your browser donwload files faster https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9825/

HI IM A NEWBIE... BUT I can UPLOAD STANDALONE GAMES!!
Programs that must be used:
Winrar
(Possibly) 7-zip

HERE ARE THE GAMES

Starcraft II Wings Of Liberty
tweaked.jpg

Password is tooth

How to install:
1-download now or download later?
2-Since no crack has been released, I leave that decision to you

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

CRACK
Crack #2

Only Works for Vista and Windows 7...direct x 10 only
Just Cause 2
r0p1rq.jpg

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
1. Extract iso with winrar or 7-zip
2. mount iso to any virtual cd program
3. install the game
4. copy crack over game directory
5. play and enjoy

Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands
2zhpo3o.jpg

part1
part2
part3
Crack- Crack
1. Extract files with winrar or 7-zip
2. double click setup.exe
3. install the game
4. place crack over game directory
Place the .dll file in the game directory if missing..

Sniper Ghost Warrior
rh026c.jpg

part1
part2
2. mount iso to any virtual cd programs
3. install the game
4. play and enjoy
Fix for English Text
sniper fix
PUT THESE FILES IN C/Games/Sniper Ghost Warrior/Game

Transformers War For Cybertron
fyo8s5.jpg

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5
1.Extract iso with winrar or 7-zip
2. mount iso to any virtual cd programs
3. install the game
4. play and enjoy

Alpha Protocol
fv8l0o.jpg

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
CRACK FIX
2. First mount the first Alpha Protocol
3.Installing the game
when a prompt pops up..mount the second Alpha Protocol...again another prompt comes up and mount back the first Alpha Protocol
4. Follow instructions
5. Play and Enjoy
6. Download the Language Fix and place the INT folder in the
Program Files/SEGA Corporation/Alpha Protocol\APGame\Localization
INT Folder- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Language Fix:
Go to the config folder inside your engine folder
(D:\Program Files\SEGA Corporation\Alpha Protocol\Engine\Config)

Open BaseEngine.ini and search for Language=RUS in [Engine.Engine]. Switch RUS to INT. Save and run the game

Splinter Cell Conviction
ny9p8x.jpg

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
2. mount iso to any virtual cds program
3. install the game
MulitPlayer Crack
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
4.Copy all file to you game directory.(Overwrite if need to)
5. play and enjoy
Splinter Cell Conviction Error Code
If you get any error code, it might be your antivirus blocking the crack file in the game. Just add the game folder in the exception list in your antivirus. That should allow you to start and play the game

Assassin's Creed 2
21t1fa.jpg

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
CRACK
Value.db - up
Updated Crack (Sever .44 and Values 1900) - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (overwrite this to you game directory)
2. mount the iso to any virtual cd programs
3. install the game
4. Update to 1.01
5. Update the UbisoftGameLauncher by copying the UbisoftGameLauncher(the one in the crack folder) over it..
5. Windows Vista and 7 users copy the 3.2 emulator over the game directory
Windows Xp user you can use either 3.1 or 3.2 and copy it over the game directory
6. C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts
Open The File Hosts With NotePad and write

127.0.0.1 static3.cdn.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 onlineconfigservice.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 orbitservice.ubi.com
127.0.0.1 ubisoft-orbit-savegames.s3.amazonaws.com

7. In order to start the game everytime, double click on the server.exe and run the game shortcut...
8. Download the Value and copy over the previous one in the game directory
9. Play and Enjoy and click "remember me."
I will updated when new values comes out.....

plz dont use link bucks it makes pplz dont wanna belive in the downloads and the link bucks is kinda gay to use. no offence :(

yea man, a post count of 2 and only 3 games isn't going to get you anywhere here even if you were using something other than linkbucks, the fact that you are makes things worse.

People can just as easily download GCFs from more respected members and use gcfscape to make standalones in 5 minutes. Its not exactly a god given skill.

I put my Sniper ghost warrior up without looking here first. sorry.

But link two after you wait for the timer to run down it Just says Error.
Can you upload part2 to megaupload

You changed it? I went through and changed every link.

Well thanks... i noticed it... I changed some too...
I put my Sniper ghost warrior up without looking here first. sorry.

But link two after you wait for the timer to run down it Just says Error.
Can you upload part2 to megaupload

Hmmmm...... that's weird i tried it for me and it worked....
okay try this: wait until the 120 seconds it's over... check it every 30 seconds.... when it's at the last 30 seconds, don't change just wait until it reaches 0.... and then click the download file button... that's what i did... because if you don't click the download file button for more than 20 seconds... it won't let you download the file... that's why you get the error file... i hope you get my point....

Well thanks... i noticed it... I changed some too...

Hmmmm...... that's weird i tried it for me and it worked....
okay try this: wait until the 120 seconds it's over... check it every 30 seconds.... when it's at the last 30 seconds, don't change just wait until it reaches 0.... and then click the download file button... that's what i did... because if you don't click the download file button for more than 20 seconds... it won't let you download the file... that's why you get the error file... i hope you get my point....

I think I do. Ill try that later because my grass isn't emo so it wont cut itself :(

[no offence emo's]

The passwords are wrong. They are not BOXXERS.

They are "boxxers" no CAPS. (At least for Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell)

This was annoying but I figured it out :)

I just downloaded your sniper ghost warrior and it works
<3 thanks alot man!

idk what the "out" folder is for but I left it where you put the speachs shit at

okay ill change it again... by the way have you donwloaded any of the games?

Yes, I've downloaded all of them except for Sniper and Alpha Protocol.

just a note: The Transformers installation is in Russian :(. Oh well I'll figure it out.

EDIT: I got it to install. It uninstalled Nvidia PhysX automatically and then wouldn't run without it lol so I had to download and install that. Anyways I started the game and under online accounts there are 4, all of which don't work. When I go to create one, it tells me that it can't make a new one because it is at the max number of accounts. It also won't let me delete the other ones. You probably don't know anything about this since you just copy the links over but I thought I'd post my problem anyways.

Yes, I've downloaded all of them except for Sniper and Alpha Protocol.

just a note: The Transformers installation is in Russian :(. Oh well I'll figure it out.

EDIT: I got it to install. It uninstalled Nvidia PhysX automatically and then wouldn't run without it lol so I had to download and install that. Anyways I started the game and under online accounts there are 4, all of which don't work. When I go to create one, it tells me that it can't make a new one because it is at the max number of accounts. It also won't let me delete the other ones. You probably don't know anything about this since you just copy the links over but I thought I'd post my problem anyways.

You got that too??? I'm trying to figure it out too..... Every one who had the pirated version got those accounts... Actually I test them first and then play them... check everything... then I put up the links.... I work hard to make it work.... Also do you know any application that can retrieve and hack an account? My steam account got hacked and more than $500 of game are in that account.. any suggestions? (BTW they changed the E-Mail so I can't retrieve the password.... HELP?

You got that too??? I'm trying to figure it out too..... Every one who had the pirated version got those accounts... Actually I test them first and then play them... check everything... then I put up the links.... I work hard to make it work.... Also do you know any application that can retrieve and hack an account? My steam account got hacked and more than $500 of game are in that account.. any suggestions? (BTW they changed the E-Mail so I can't retrieve the password.... HELP?

I didn't know you actually tested everything before you put the links up that's cool. Anyways there is no program that can just hack a steam account. If it's a legit account and everything then just go through steam support and they might be able to get it back for you.

TELL ME IF THE STARCRAFT II WORKS.... IN MINE IT DOES but IT NEEDS A CRACk...... ILL POST A CRACK WHEN I GET THE CRACK OR MAKE IT.... I've BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A CRACK.... JUST A COUPLE OF TESTS AND BUGS NEEDS TO BE FIXED.....

I'm downloading Starcraft II for you now.

So what happened with the donwload? Did it work..... I'm sorry but I don't have a crack though.... Anyways.... I just got this stupid virus solved.... IF anyone has a virus and needs it to be taken away I'll give you a way to erase it without rebooting your computer.....
and ALSO please guys will you rate this thread... thank you very much for your support.

hey do i really need a cd virtual program stuff or i can use a cd?

Now this is sometimes a problem for some people.... If you have a software that can burn files into a cd then yes you can use a cd... and I don't uderstand what the cd virtual program stuff is....
You must burn these also make sure you have enough disks...
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT TYPE OF CD YOU CAN USE TO BURN THESE, YOU CAN USE ANY TYPE OF CD (Eg. CD-R80, CD-ROM, CD-ect)
DO NOT USE DVDs...

StarCraft 2 tells me it can't install since the game isn't released until 7/27/10.

You guys should just use a virtual CD program like Daemon Tools Lite. It's very simple. You install the program and then if you have Windows 7 or Vista it will make a gadget on your sidebar. In order to run a game just drag and drop the .iso onto the gadget. It will pop up to install just as if you had put in the disc.

You can get it here: Disk-Tools.com

StarCraft 2 tells me it can't install since the game isn't released until 7/27/10.

You guys should just use a virtual CD program like Daemon Tools Lite. It's very simple. You install the program and then if you have Windows 7 or Vista it will make a gadget on your sidebar. In order to run a game just drag and drop the .iso onto the gadget. It will pop up to install just as if you had put in the disc.

You can get it here: Disk-Tools.com

Yeah it's suppose too... the crack is released on 27th of this month.... 3 more days!!!

@psurchris:will my disk drive still work?

Yes it will. The program simply adds another "drive" to your computer. When I open up My Computer I see an extra drive there called BD-ROM Drive (E:). I can also drag .iso's onto there. It's just a virtual drive and doesn't affect anything.

Why you dont use daemons tools and mount the images.
( if you dont know what daemons tools is click Here)
it is much easier than burning them to a CD and much faster.

EDIT: sorry psuchris I didnt saw your post.

Is there an updated version of the crack yet? Because it doesn't work for me.

Trie this crack:
Starcraft_II_Wings_Of_Liberty_Proper-Razor1911_CRACK_ONLY.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

-Is the razor1911 one.

Instructions:
-Make a clean installation and let it update.
-Run sc2_copy.exe.
-Then run Keytro.exe. and see the "video" and when it ask you to hold the F2 key for a secret mesage hold it ;)

aa.jpg

-Open the game and "play as a guest"
- Enjoy :D

*If when you press F2 nothing hapends remember you have to hold it not pres it. :rolleyes:

Pass: zealot

It needs a password................

EDIT: Nevermind I found it with my pro Google skills. It's "zealot" by the way if anyone was wondering

EDIT AGAIN: Sooooo anyways AVG popped up telling me keytro.exe is a trojan horse blah blah blah anyways I ran sc2_copy.exe and I listened to the cool techno music and it finished and then when I went to run keytro.exe I got this message:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I am, of course, an administrator and I tried running it as administrator and I still got the same error. :(

EDIT #12,451: I got the crack to work. Had to disable AVG.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: WELL. When I went to start the game I got some language error :(. I tried to fix it from what I found online but I had no luck. I think I just need a different crack.

Sorry to say this but you have to reinstall the game again... it wworks fine on my cp
I just got my steam account back (thank god)
New games here

STILL NO REQUESTS?

i don't get the instructions for sniper ghost warrior i downloaded it and i don't have an iso file.

EDIT: nvm got it working but i can't see any thing got any suggestions?

Sorry to say this but you have to reinstall the game again... it wworks fine on my cp
I just got my steam account back (thank god)
New games here

STILL NO REQUESTS?

Which crack did you get to work on your computer?

Also for Splinter Cell: Conviction every time I try to go on multiplayer it tells me the Splinter Cell Conviction server is not available at this time.

And if you really want some requests:
Fallout 3
Street Fighter IV
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Dead Space
Far Cry 2
All the Crysis's
Sid Meier's Civilization IV w/ the DLC's
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat
Dragon Age: Origins Awakening
Borderlands
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Mirror's Edge

There ya go. That's a pretty good list for now ;)

You're nooby but you can still upload? No, no you can't. All you can do is steal the links and passwords from actual uploaders like Toothless.

Back