Garry's Mod 10 - Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WorldWarIII

About the Game

Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. Unlike regular games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play.
You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you.
If you're not too great at construction - don't worry! You can place a variety of characters in silly positions.

System Requirements

• Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX® 8 level Graphics Card, Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
    Recommended: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card, Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

MegaUpload Mirror: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BAPSUJYF
RapidShare Mirror: http://rapidshare.com/files/122820702/garrysmod_content_-_www.FreeSteam.org__June12th2008_.rar.html

i was wondering... does it work alone? or do u still have to have hl2, css, etc. ? plz answer. btw, nice thread

:EDIT: i dont get it. o well

Pliz answer my post...
Ihave the game now and it's just pre-load, complete.
It stands that i must buy it so what to do??

Put it with your other GCFs, and use a launcher to launch the game. There is info in this forum, take a peak at the stickies.

hey i got this and i put it in my steamapps and i launched crack steam with the freesetam client beta but it says its preloaded and i still need to purchase it? how do i get it?

I got the tf2, portal, ep2 gcfs from garrys mod :) I tried to spawn portal, tf2 objects etc in garrysmod, it had this beeping sound for about 2-5 minutes, then it spawned what i wanted, after a few hours i closed the game, my steam account said it was downloading tf2 portal and ep 2, only problem was it wouldent download past like 36 percent..

hey i got this and i put it in my steamapps and i launched crack steam with the freesetam client beta but it says its preloaded and i still need to purchase it? how do i get it?

Then it's not launching the cracked steam version.

I got the tf2, portal, ep2 gcfs from garrys mod :) I tried to spawn portal, tf2 objects etc in garrysmod, it had this beeping sound for about 2-5 minutes, then it spawned what i wanted, after a few hours i closed the game, my steam account said it was downloading tf2 portal and ep 2, only problem was it wouldent download past like 36 percent..

Use cftoolbox and make me an archive of the incomplete GCF, then I'll send you an update.

ok now i can launch gmod and play single player but when i try to do MP it says that i haven't purchased it on this account and i should log in to the c0rr3ct acc0untz0rzxzxzxzxxzx =[ what should i do i tried a whole buncha shit and i got the undead patch running..

when i try to connect to a cracked server for gmod it says :

"This server requires that you be running steam"

But i am running steam, whats the problem?

I didn't put a 10 there, it must have updated itself. Anyway, it's garry's mod 10.

Dude, no!
After Augest 6, gmod is OFFICAL called gmod 11, according to Garry. Change it please.

when i try to connect to a cracked server for gmod it says :

"This server requires that you be running steam"

But i am running steam, whats the problem?

Are you playing nosteam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back