Garry's Mod 12 - 23rd June 2010

Garry's Mod - Sept. 20th 2009

Works fine, there's a TINY amount of things that don't work ingame but that's no problem at all. And that tiny amount = 2 things.

Thanks a lot, again.
You just made me save money.

Added RS mirror (1 Link)

So I downloaded it and everything and put it in the steamapps folder. But when I open Steam, and go to Games, it says I have to purchase it. \:

ok so im a super noob so after you put it in you steamapps folder how do you get it on your steam account when i go to the my games folder and click the add non steam games thing i find the steamapps folder but its not in there please help!!

ok for all the n00bs:
0 Download steam here
0.5 download garrysmod 11 gcf which are in this thread
2 download garrysmod 11 gcf which are in this threat and
extract them to C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps or C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps or your steamapps folder wherever it is

3 enjoy
bu i think u will need hl2 gcf in order to play
if iґm right then download it from the undead patched steam
and if the steam servers are too busy to handle your request go to:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/half-life-2-source-engine-gcfs/4079-half-life-2-6th-june-2008-a.html
and download ALL the GCFґs

if ure an noob u will understand all that iґve written
but in chase that uґre an retard than iґm sorry but i canґt help u

P.S.
srry for my unacceptable bad written English

Hmm ok i hope i can use it : / please help if i cant i will give answere nжxt week...

OK... but i got avira becaouse it is free, do you know how to get that programs you use free?

wtf? doesn't cracked steam come with this? or the update doesn't?

Updated to the latest version as of today - Dec. 15th 2009

It was referred to as 11 just due to the update cycle and new engine use.

GCF updated to the latest as of Feb. 16th 2010

Garry's Mod 11 - 2010.02.16

now im stumped ive put extracted it to the steamapps folder then i go on to steam click add non steam game then browse and its not where i put it infact nothings there except a few folders

now im stumped ive put extracted it to the steamapps folder then i go on to steam click add non steam game then browse and its not where i put it infact nothings there except a few folders

you need to patch your steam:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11257-steamup-v2-1-4-oct-30th-2009-a-5.html
then In the games tab you will see a lot of games :D but you can download only a few, half life 1, half life 2,etc and In others you have to download the GCF/NCF+common

All that comes up is the loading screen. can anyone help? i have waited 10 minutes and the loading screen still remains

Back