Gcf&Non-Steam

IronGun121

Hi, I have a question: css I used on my account and my steam account was hacked, I have the gfcs still want to ask and if you gcfs unpacked and copied to the folder of the non steam version (that is, the files do for css ) then it could be that I could play on steam server? yes because I have unpacked the original css files do not go or is there perhaps to open the tools gcfs how to install mini steam cracking without steam? :)

Sorry for my bad english i poste it with google translator ;)

If that is true, you should probably just contact steam support. Give them some info on your acc, like email, games owned, and maybe some other things only you could know (not the password dummie). They will look over it and instantly see if it was hijacked or not, and give it back to you.

About the gcfs: No. Every time you join a css server, it sends your account info to the Valve servers. If they see that your account does own css, it lets you in. Else it just won't let you enter the server. So you need an account with a bought copy of css. A cracked one doesn't work. Even if the cracked one displays as you bought css, Steam knows you actually didn't, so it won't let you connect to any server.

Hope that was useful