General Notice: New Rule

Any selling, or mentioning of selling/trading/buying cafe certificates on this forum by any member, staff member, or administrator will result in an immediate 1 month ban. From there, a 1 year ban.

The ban cannot be appealed.

No warnings.

Probably not... all you were doing was linking to a video... not releasing some uber you know what crack or something...

Probably not... all you were doing was linking to a video... not releasing some uber you know what crack or something...

No valve didn't contact him I almost gaurentee Valve didn't contact him. He doesn't want to have to deal with people selling shit here, so Just don't do it. Easy as that

No valve didn't contact him I almost gaurentee Valve didn't contact him. He doesn't want to have to deal with people selling shit here, so Just don't do it. Easy as that
As Derek stated, Valve did not contact me. I have given them opportunity multiple times and they've simply ignored it. As I have asked one of the management members at Valve.

This rule is in place so further spread of cafes/leaks do not occur. We have a great system as is and I would rather not lose it.

If you use the updated cafe cert exporter, and would like a certificate. You may contact me via PM on how to obtain one for your personal self. Otherwise, any further talk will result in the stated punishments.

Back