Get Legal steam gifts sent to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what to input into the phone number field. Since I'm in the UK my real phone number doesn't work in that, and neither does my mobile. I'm probably overlooking something really obvious, but could anyone lend a hand to me here?

Also, if I'd prefer that they never contact me by phone, so is their any way I could say that? From Trigger-Happy's message near the top it seems that the validation is done via phone. Since it's been a few months since that was posted, the site may have updated, but I'd rather that they did it via email by far.

yah now they validate you by text message or voice message, you should enter the phone number that is real and working, without that you are unable to receive the text message or voice mail.

We would feel alot safer if it was just email activation. If they did that I would join in an instant.
If you can you should sugest it to the owners of the website.

yah now they validate you by text message or voice message, you should enter the phone number that is real and working, without that you are unable to receive the text message or voice mail.

Thanks for answering so well.

Anyway, that in itself is pretty annoying. Since it won't accept my phone number, I probably won't be able to use it. I'll try out a few alternative numbers, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back