1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gmod 10/11

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by leyshadow, June 5, 2010.

1. leyshadow

leyshadow FS Member

Hey guys, with the new steam hack out a few games come for free, but I was wondering is it hopeless if it says "this steam account does not own this game"? and also is it possible for me to switch back to legit steam so I can purchase things?

2. liukang1378

liukang1378 New Member

there is afile for that called masterservers ( i forgot the exact link of the file) and it allows u to play online if u do manage to get it put it in Program Files/Steam/config and then it shouldnt say that u dont own the game but sometimes it doesnt work all u gota do is take it out of the file and then put it back in and make sure u go to its properties and set to read only

3. leyshadow

leyshadow FS Member

Oh yeah, you know, I recall doing this for css, since this site has pretty much it's own database of addons if this works, I won't have to buy it thanks Liu

4. DigitalGeek

DigitalGeek Full Member

Yes, but you'll need to make another steam account that isn't cracked... and maybe a clean install of steam, depending on if you patched steam or if you use SteamUp or a program similar.

5. leyshadow

leyshadow FS Member

I used steam hack 3.0 which is all I could find at the time for the new steam ui, I made a legit steam account already, I was just hoping it wouldn't save system files and I would be mad if I could never buy legit stuff thanks btw

6. wasabi324

wasabi324 New Member

can u link me steam hack or refer to me because my ui is very messed up.

7. PsychoGamer

PsychoGamer FreeSteam Member

there is SteamUpŠŽ

and there is a section in freesteam for them:

http://freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/