Gmod 10 playing on server using Freesteam and shit..

simppaman

So.. I have find a solution to this shit.. I figured it out today..

This will give you that people with legit Gmod can join your server, when you have pirated game.
<
)))

You need:
Freesteam (the best.
<
)
Newest GCF of Gmod 10 ( http://rapidshare.com/files/5670800/garrysmod_content.rar )
HL2(i think.. mayby work without.. )
CSS(i think.. mayby work without.. )

1. Instal Freesteam.. Put the GCF to steamapps folder..
2. Run Freesteam.. Set to Gmod start with Console (rigth click gmod icon -> Propeties -> Set Laungh Options -> type "-console" with out those "" marks..)
3. Then launch gmod
4. Start server..
5. When you are changin the setups (names and map and those stuff) put LAN on.. Trust me..
6. Start server..
7. When your server has started up.. Press ESC and type to console "sv_lan 0" without "" marks.. Again..
8. Wait.. Ppl WILL come there!
9. ENJOY

Was this GoooD??

Btw.. REAL and Pirated ppl can join to this server? How Cool Is That?

Nice it actually worked? You mean you used a crack or the cafe?

Nice it actually worked? You mean you used a crack or the cafe?

Dunno what he did, but Simppaman and I both got pirate-gmod and I played on his server yesterday. There were other ppl too, so I think it works. :p

We just need some trick to JOIN real servers, not to create em. ;p

Which is the latest freesteam crack out does it work ? I mean after the recent updates some things havent worked for me.

Thanks simppaman, I'll try it out once I download WWIII's updated GMod 10 GCF, because your link is t3h broke!

EDIT: This still isn't working for me, I play it with the cracked steam and it tells me I don't have permission to play this game. If I use the cafe account, it say's pre-load complete. Any ideas?

Thanks simppaman, I'll try it out once I download WWIII's updated GMod 10 GCF, because your link is t3h broke!

EDIT: This still isn't working for me, I play it with the cracked steam and it tells me I don't have permission to play this game. If I use the cafe account, it say's pre-load complete. Any ideas?
Are you sure you used LAN and then type sv_lan 0 ??

Btw.. The server will be non-vac secure...

Mine does the same thing as Eggnog.. I'm using the cafe thingy.. Gmod wasnt on the list when i logged in.. i then downloaded the gcf and moved it to my steam apps.. Now it says "Pre load complete" in my games.. if i click on it it opens the steam browser, and then opens the Gmod purchase site.. if i click on the purchase button it tells me that i already have that product.. :S could anyone plz help me?

Yep! Its working again.. I can say its working with Freesteam Cafelsadfasd (heell. I dont remember the name. >_<) But the thing that has 4 ways to use Steam (Craked, Legit, Cafe and Offline) That Freesteam.. (its was 6.1)

Back