GMOD 12 - 7th May 2011

FSOwner

FS Owner
About the Game

Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. Unlike regular games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play.
You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you.
If you're not too great at construction - don't worry! You can place a variety of characters in silly positions.

PC System Requirements

Minimum:
    • Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor
    • Memory: 512MB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX® 8.1 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE)
    • Hard Drive: 150 MB
    • Other Requirements: Internet Connection

Recommended:
    • Processor: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better)
    • Memory: 1GB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card
Mac System Requirements

Minimum: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, 1GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8 or higher, ATI X1600 or higher, or Intel HD 3000 or higher Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Part 1

GMOD 12 - 17th October 2010

Sorry but how to install this on TF2? Sorry for the annoying questions im new to GMoD

Uhh I need a little help, please! I put the GCF into C:\Program files\steam\steamapps, but I cannot see the game in my list! Did I miss something out? Please help me out! :(

Weird, now I can see the game in my list but it says PURCHASE. Not even Undead Patch worked!

Someone please help us?

And to Moderload: Go to the place where you downloaded the file. And yes, you can play on most of the servers. I tried this at my friend (He won't tell me how he got it working) and I could go to almost all the servers. But get ready for some weird/fun things, planes made out of ERROR models and badly downloaded things.

Hello folks this is how you do it, if you want cracked version (you can play on cracked servers only):
1-You need to copy garrysmod content.gcf (the file you downloaded from this topic) to your C:/Program files/steam/steamapps/.
2-Launch your cracked steam , remember its cracked steam ( I recommand you Undead Patch to crack your steam ).
3-You will see all the games ( you will say omgwtfbbq i have all da games :DDD) , Scroll down to Garry's Mod.
4-Now click on play Button, and it will start updating.

FAQ:
Q: I cant see steamapps folder :'(
A: reinstall steam

Q: When i clicked Garry's Mod on steam , it said Purchase not Play:
A: Remember to crack your steam with any steam cracker (UnDead Patch its good)

Q : After I launched Garry's Mod it dont want to Launch :
A : Relaunch Cracked Steam Client. You can try to restart your pc :)

Q : Can you please show us the other way to get Non-Steam Version ?
A : Yes i can , but only if the admin approve this Post

Btw, Take it easy with me , im new here and want to share some help with you guys.
Enjoy and HF.

Back