Gmod Download Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look guys, this is reallly easy !

Search for your addon and check if it has a mirror.
If not, post a comment RIGHT THERE, at the bottom of the addon's page.
Now wait. In a few days, Echo will mirror your addon !

It's not that complicatd, isn't it?​

Reactions: tbo100
As before.
I'm still waiting for an mirror gm_buildabridge. I asked for something an I will get it. When you finally do it, PM me

Why would everyone need to wait longer? I don't get it.

Do you upload on several sites at the same time? Using the same computer?

MU allows parallel downloads, Fileserve makes you wait 15 mins or something. Fileserve also has captchas, MU does not.
Yes, Megaupload is better than Fileserve, but CAPTCHA is for preventing server overload. Waiting time also depends on file size. Smaller files are quicker ready than large files. I remember that Rapidshare also required before downloading of any file entry of characters that were the cats, however, they later stopped using CAPTCHA as they had both a faster connection as well as servers

Hmmm, so if more people go to MU at the same time, the download will be slower, rite? But holy shit I downloaded from MU and it was damn fast, using Filesonic it was damn slow. Also Fileserve and Filesonic make you wait in between downloads, MU just makes you wait initially but thats it. Overall, my MU experience was much better. I don't think a few more downloaders would slow it down. Besides, people download different addons.

So please try to use MU as much as possible. I really think that it will make downloading less frustrating. Thank you very much.

Basically its like this: if you dont have a paid account with these places then it wont be that fast. If you do it will be fast. Personally, I think its very ignorant of anybody who dicks on echo419 for uploading all these files to make them easily accessible for anybody who wants them. I mean theres been no donations of thanks, nobody saying "oh i'll do something to help". Just people moaning and it stops here.

Reactions: rikimaru6811, MikeDragonBoo and The Noodle
garrysmod.org Link-list

Yes MegaUploads. Fucking Deal with it, and don't talk to your superiors like that.
Echo took the time to upload the files for everyone, if you can't appreciate that go somewhere else.

Also, Stop the double posting. If you are the last 1 to post, EDIT it don't make another post. That goes for everyone.

First of all, I'm a new member, and I would like to thank you, Echo, for all services :) Second, I would like these addons:
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=81234
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=78539
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=102773

It doesn't matter what link you put in, MegaUpload, FileSonic.. Any link will do. Thank you if you upload it! If you don't, it's okay. Again, thank you for the services!

P.S. Could you fix this addon's link: http://freesteam.org/gmod/addonentry.php?fsid=3743, seems like it's a tommy gun, not the baseball bats. Thank you!

P.S.S. Again, it's not nescesary, I would just love these addons :)

CMON GUYS READ ECHO419's FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE IT IS:

NEW : Just post a comment on the page of the addon you want uploaded.

Here's the new system to track, search and release gmod addons :

FreeSteam GMOD

How it works :

You request items to be added here in this thread, i.e. post a link to it.
We look at the requests and add them to the system as long as they follow the rules
Simple, isn't it?

We don't always reply after we have added it so be aware of that.

If a link is dead post a comment on the page of the addon and we'll fix it.

Request rules :

Search before you request, if 20% or more of your requests are already in the system you will be ignored and your posts deleted.
Post your requests in a single post, double posters will get ignored and their post deleted.

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR ADDON!!!
AND YOUR ADDON MIRROR WILL HOPEFULLY BE POSTED IN 1-3 DAYS!!!!
POST A COMMENT SAYING SAOMETHING LIKE THIS: "PLEASE POST MIRROR"

THERE DO YOU NEW MEMBERS UNDERSTAND NOW?????

Reactions: DigitalGeek
I dont have a link for this but can u download Counter Strike Source content (maps, props/models, materials/textures and weapons. I need these foor Deathrun DarkRP Jail and other gamemodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back