Gmod Download Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really know what kind of things to ask for,but i was wondering if you could create a DC (Robin) ragdoll:)

thnkz hope you read this and answer.

Reactions:LordzBacon
Hey, I'm new here. I hope this is the right place to post this. Could someone help me out? I really need an Elexis model. But most Elexis downloads here have no mirrors and Filesonic and Megaupload are down. I recently got this bikini Elexis model but I need the one with the suit. I also had this perfect Elexis reskin pack with like HD reskins or something and you could replace the red suit with a black one but it's all gone from my PC :( Could the Elexis downloads please be fixed or could someone direct me somewhere where I could get any of these things back?

Also, it'd be great if people could download the Elexis playermodels and NPCs. I was gonna post links but they're already here. Just no mirrors.

Hey, I'm new here. I hope this is the right place to post this. Could someone help me out? I really need an Elexis model. But most Elexis downloads here have no mirrors and Filesonic and Megaupload are down. I recently got this bikini Elexis model but I need the one with the suit. I also had this perfect Elexis reskin pack with like HD reskins or something and you could replace the red suit with a black one but it's all gone from my PC :( Could the Elexis downloads please be fixed or could someone direct me somewhere where I could get any of these things back?

Also, it'd be great if people could download the Elexis playermodels and NPCs. I was gonna post links but they're already here. Just no mirrors.
Better understand your post, can you give a Link to the Model your asking??
Elexis searched on the site and I come across 3 models...

If anyone is confused: He is asking for Mirrors to the last 4 Links he posted......
All I asked was a link showing the Mirror you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back