h0w do i hak computrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya can't do witout cpanl login thx or root on freestem's box thx but i wil get 2mrw nd mayb ddos u duno

i almost want you to have enough skill to attempt a hack on my network, and if you do i suggest using a computer you do not like :) automated scripts are a bitch kitty ;) and my father is a CISSP and he manages the whole thing. have fun ;)

wer his certificats? waitin

You want me to publish my fathers name and certificates on a website meant to bypass gaming security? heres the deal, if you get him to, ill give echo the link and name to my dads site (that we built) and he can tell you if im lying or not

y?

k how about dis

ask ur dad if he can obfuscat javascript wit ascii encodin so dat he can injct malicious cod (ifram) or whitspac nd malicious cod (ifram) nd tel me wat he says ? pls

or ask him if posibl 2 forge fragmented syn packet and if so ask him how 2? pls i wun 2 no!!!11

lmao, dude you can learn how to do all of this if you would just look it up yourself. I wont publish my fathers name because hes worked his ass off to get where he is, all i can tell you is that if you wanna hack me then try im waiting but i have a feeling this is going to upset you in the longrun

actuly gogl dusnt tel u how 2 forge fragmentd syn paxts? mayb ur dad wud no???

but den agina u stil didnt say antin about obfuscatin javascript???? tel if he can i wun 2 c if he can if suc letr pers0n

sry u ragd alrdy

lol that wasnt raging, that was me being honest. if your gonna do it then do it man. if not just give up. me raging will be me hacking your shit, but that puts my father's career in jeopardy which means my siblings will pay for my mistakes and that's not going to happen

k les c u root a box? pls i giev u permision 2 root mien k ???

u also ned 2 get my ip lols

but u can hax me al u want trhx

Im not going after you, you said you were going after me, so id appreciate it if you actually grew some balls and did it :D ooh and that nots me raging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back