Half Life 1 27th May 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.... Wow,

I remember thinking that the recomended system requirements for this game where outrageous!:rolleyes:

Minimum: 500 mhz processor, 96mb ram, 16mb video card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

I used to play it on a 350mhz with 64mb ram tbh

How is it impossible? All you do is press download via whatever mirror you want.

Sorry but he is right the download isn't working. When you click via and of the 4 servers a pop up comes up with no download link in it what so ever. Maybe we need xirror accounts?

Nice! Fast download tip: Part1 with Rapidshare 1 and the part 2 with the
Rapidshare 2 webseite! The 1-2 H wait doesn't come!
gandalf_w.gif

wmsupporterbrd.gif

I put it in steamapps, but it is stuck on 92% and when i try to launch it, it says that the steam servers are currently to busy. What do i do?? Plz Help!! I really want to play this!

you know the game earth special force echo419

can you explain that

but thanke you echo419 for the game half life ^^

Hello to everybody!
I have a BIG problem: I can't download HL1 and HLBS.
I've downloaded all the needed gcf's (half life .gcf;half life blue shift.gcf and the half life engine.gcf)
But it stucks at 96% with HL and 97% with HLBS.
What made I wrong? PLS HELP!:confused::(

Hello to everybody!
I have a BIG problem: I can't download HL1 and HLBS.
I've downloaded all the needed gcf's (half life .gcf;half life blue shift.gcf and the half life engine.gcf)
But it stucks at 96% with HL and 97% with HLBS.
What made I wrong? PLS HELP!:confused::(
how did you fix it, it still on 97% for my half life ;_;

Yo when i enter the password and start! C:\Users\close or your dead\Desktop\HL-FS.part1.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file half-life.gcf (wrong password ?)
extraction it gives me an eror on both file
what should i do?

i fucked up my Resolution on it now when i hit esc i cant see options, only single player and multiplayer options. any way to set it back to defaults through the Console? and i cant see my HUD

create a shortcut of half life/steam and right click on it -> click on properties -> at the end of the path in the target selctecion type: -width 1024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back